Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Free Graphics

Free Graphics All FREE web graphics, including Buttons, Vector Art, Avatars, Icons, Logos, Wallpapers and plenty more! No registration is required to download, just free graphics!

Old 10-24-2009, 02:56 AM

Default Questions about Graphics With Website?

I have a few website , i want to add graphiocs in my website, which one is best and easy to work with web pages.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 10-28-2009, 03:39 PM

Default Best graphics program for websites is

Hello, IMO the best program to change/create/develop etc any graphics for the internet & websites has got to be photoshop. if you can get a older CS2 version of PS , then it comes with image-ready which is also a nice little program for slicing images or making animated gif. the lastest vers of Photoshop CS4 they integrated all the features of imageready into one program. ive not really got to grips with it yet. still prefer switching between IR and PS when working with projects.

Photoshop you can do virtually limitless stuff with -and has function to save your file for web - compress to jpg, png, gif etc. and virtually every graphic out there on professional websites would of been created with PS.

If budget wont stretch to photoshop, then there is a program out there which although i have never used, people say its great, as its basically a open-source copy/clone of earlier photoshops. and is totally free. Its called GIMP.
a lot of people use GIMP and get photoshop like results , so its worth giving that a try. with both programs a bit of a steep learning curve if you have never used before. but plenty of free tutorials on the web, so if you know what u want to do, u can search for a tutorial for it

Regards
Kermit.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:11 AM

Default RE:

HI,

Adobe products such as Photoshop and Fireworks CS3 are fantasic tools for graphic design. Remember it's about creativity.Web design (grahpics and html) is best learned using Notepad... or programs like WYSIWYG.I think you also need to familarize yourself with CSS -- I do believe.

Thanks,
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools