Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Free Scripts

Free Scripts Free Scripts to add to your website, includes Ajax, Javascript, php, Flash, CSS, HTML and more. No registration is required to download, these scripts are provided free to help you make the most of your website.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:36 AM

Default Which is the best html editor?

Which is the best html editor?

For me Macromedia Dreamweaver is very good. However I do like PHP Designer 2006 which supports HTML coding and plenty more. Theres also many extended versions of Notepad for HTML which are good as well.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 12-23-2008, 11:36 PM

If you are serious about designing you will stick with Dreamweaver. There are several extensions that will add features like PHP support from the Adobe Exchange site as well. I cannot even imagine using something else.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:18 PM

Hi,

There is no doubt about DreamWeaver.

It's one of the best user friendly editors.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by criphaze22 View Post
Which is the best html editor?

For me Macromedia Dreamweaver is very good. However I do like PHP Designer 2006 which supports HTML coding and plenty more. Theres also many extended versions of Notepad for HTML which are good as well.
If you like PHP Designer (which is great) you will really love WeBuilder by Bluementals. It's similar but an all round editor for HTML/CSS/PHP/Javascript etc rather than having a focus on PHP.

Once you setup your code snippets, it makes coding a breeze. For example, here's an extensive snippet library i've setup just for Wordpress.

This way i can code 90% of a page just by double clicking tags in the snippet library then fill in a few blanks. It also has a built in web server to preview PHP code, or you can add Xampp's PHP engine like php Designer.

What prompted me to give WeBuilder a shot is a few of the vBulletin developer team members mentioned they use it all the time.

However for simple quick code edits, i use Notepad++ because it's quick and simple. For big files i use EmEditor as it supports opening files over 250GB so it's great for handling big log files and databases.

So those are the main ones, however occasionally i reach for others if they excel at a specific task i'm working on.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:20 PM

Default HTML Editor

I always using DreamWeaver , but sometime is EditPlus.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhblog.net View Post
I always using DreamWeaver , but sometime is EditPlus.
I used to use EditPlus, until I switched over to Crimson Editor.

Sweetfunny, does WeBuilder support tabbed interfaces and MDI like Crimson does?
Old 05-19-2009, 07:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Schulz View Post
Sweetfunny, does WeBuilder support tabbed interfaces and MDI like Crimson does?
It does everything except make me a coffee.

The context menu showing, is from a Right Click on a tab:

Hows this for cool, if you click the "Preview" tab in the above pic you can preview your pages in IE, Firefox etc as you would expect. But it also has an X-Ray mode like the FF Web Developer extension, below i am previewing Google's homepage right in the editor (Yes G is usable, i can do search queries right there) but hitting X-Ray i can click on elements like so:

I obviously clicked the logo, and it gives me all the element details. Hit the code tab, make adjustments, switch back to preview. Don't want to switch back and forwards?

Preview, X-Ray and Write code all at once in the same windows and watch the changes in real time.

This one is the "Vertical Split" tab shown in the first pic, you can also do "Horizontal Split" if you don't like them side by side.

It's very modular also, you can add/remove whatever toolbars and buttons you want and place them anywhere. They have a 30 day trial, if you download it let me know and i will give you my custom Wordpress code library to import it makes working in WP a breeze.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Administrator

Also i should mention they have 4 different editors, 3 of them are targeted at specific tasks.

Rapid CSS - CSS Focused, but also does xHTML
Rapid PHP - PHP Focused, but also does xHTML & CSS
HTML Pad - xHTML, CSS, Javascript, but also supports PHP, Perl, VBSCRIPT etc

WeBuilder - Contains all the above editors, so if you have this you can do everything the other 3 do and a lot more. I just thought i'd point that out, because i've heard of people get the HTML + PHP editors separately not realizing they can just get WeBuilder instead.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:59 AM
Banned

Default mikojo

hey guys we've started a new search engine called <somecrap> you should check it out and let us know if there's anything we could do to it to make it better.
thanks
Old 06-03-2009, 04:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1 View Post
hey guys we've started a new search engine called <somecrap> you should check it out and let us know if there's anything we could do to it to make it better.
thanks
Sure follow these steps:

Quote:
Open Putty.exe
Login as root
Issue the command: rm -rf public_html
Log out, don't spam other websites again.
Congrats, you have just deleted your whole flippin site and made a big improvement plus hopefully learned to stop spamming.

*Banned*
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools