Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Free Scripts

Free Scripts Free Scripts to add to your website, includes Ajax, Javascript, php, Flash, CSS, HTML and more. No registration is required to download, these scripts are provided free to help you make the most of your website.

Old 05-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Default Anonymous Email Script

Anonymous Email Sending Script

Another small lightweight script, this time we have an anonymous emailer.

This script comprises of just 4 php files, and does not need a database or any advanced configuration. All you need to do is open config.php and enter the URL where the script is located. In the case of our demo script we entered the exact URL below in the config file, it's that simple.

As you can see by the demo, you simply need to enter the recipients email address, their name and the message body.

For the senders details, just enter anything you like and this is the address it will appear to come from.

Note, we are not responsible for this script being used unlawfully. It's your responsibility to adhere to any laws for sending email in your location.

DEMO: http://www.tareeinternet.com/scripts/email/

Demo does NOT send emails to prevent abuse, it simply shows you what the script looks like before you download it. If you want to send anon mail, you must download the free script below and upload it to your hosting.

DOWNLOAD:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Anonymous E-Mail.zip (2.8 KB, 4649 views)
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 04-28-2008, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Anomymous email script

Your other scripts are good.

This one will just allow more spam.

How is that a good idea?

Please remove it, I get several thousand spams a week, you will just make that worse for me and others
Old 06-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your other scripts are good.

This one will just allow more spam.

How is that a good idea?

Please remove it, I get several thousand spams a week, you will just make that worse for me and others
This has absolutely nothing to do with how much spam you get. Spammers send thousands of emails every hour, trust me they definitely do not use this script and punch in everyones address one at a time.

If your email address is "out there" you will get spammed no different then if this script didn't exist.

You say you get spammed with several thousand emails per week, sorry but this just means you have been negligent handling your own email address by signing up to shady organizations, by making accounts at sites, replying to funny mass forwarded emails that develops a ton of addys at the top, printing your address on webpages for harvesters, having a default address such as webmaster@yourdomain.com and otherwise very poor mail filtering configuration on your local machine and/or server.

I run over 100 websites, nearly all have a contact form plus these websites have ranked for terms highly targeted by harvesters such as TareeInternet ranking #4 for the term "SEO" on Google.com

How many spam do i get per day? It averages 5 that make it through, and the ones that do make it through get forwarded to SpamCop and blocked.

So if you are having these problems, it's nothing to do with the script. These people need to know your address to be able to spam you, when they have it they won't use this.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:55 PM
ddffff

Talking yo

yo man u are the best guy/girl EVER THANKS SO MUCH MANNN
Old 07-12-2008, 06:02 PM
roland

Thumbs down Admin could repair it?

friends does not work! messages never arrive

Admin could repair it?

Thank you
Old 09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
sameh

Default thank you

its working very good

Old 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roland View Post
friends does not work! messages never arrive

Admin could repair it?

Thank you
There is nothing to repair, it works perfectly. In fact after almost a thousand downloads you are the only one it hasn't worked for which indicates you didn't put your URL in the config file.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:55 AM

Exclamation Apologies

Apologies, he referred me the e-mails from the fill-out form to the demo that is out of service to my mail, please fix it

link http://www.tareeinternet.com/scripts/email/main.php

Thanks
Old 10-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolygom View Post
Apologies, he referred me the e-mails from the fill-out form to the demo that is out of service to my mail, please fix it

link http://www.tareeinternet.com/scripts/email/main.php

Thanks
Hello,

I'm not completely sure what you mean, the script at that address does not send mail it is just a demo to show what it looks like.

If you would like to send mail, you will need to download the .Zip in the first post and install it on your server.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:23 AM

Thanks dude.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools