Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Free Scripts

Free Scripts Free Scripts to add to your website, includes Ajax, Javascript, php, Flash, CSS, HTML and more. No registration is required to download, these scripts are provided free to help you make the most of your website.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Thank you for your reply. I've already downloaded the script and have played around with it a little bit. I would like to use it on my existing site. Meaning, place it in my existing site template. The script comes with it's own template, and I'm trying to figure out how to not use that one. I need to plug the actual cloud on my site index page. This may be beyond your scope. I'm just tired of searching through Google trying to find a solution.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you for your reply. I've already downloaded the script and have played around with it a little bit. I would like to use it on my existing site. Meaning, place it in my existing site template. The script comes with it's own template, and I'm trying to figure out how to not use that one. I need to plug the actual cloud on my site index page. This may be beyond your scope. I'm just tired of searching through Google trying to find a solution.
Yep i know what you mean, without knowing anything about your existing site there's a couple of things you could do.

Open the Word Cloud index.php file and find:

include 'template/header.tpl.php';
include 'template/footer.tpl.php';

Which are on lines 46 and 111

You can change these to 'your/header/path'; and 'your/footer/path';

Then the Word cloud will display your header, footer and just the links section.

OR

You could remove the header & footer code from the Word Cloud index.php then on your site's template content area call the cloud/index.php file where you would like the links displayed. Use the following code in your existing sites page to call the word cloud...

Quote:
<?php
include("url/to/cloud/index.php");
?>
Old 07-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Got it! Thanks for the help.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Default 'Title Text' not displaying on links submitted

When someone buys a link successfully, I don't want the link to actually show up until I manually approve it. Is this possible?
Old 07-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy WordCloud Script error help

Dear Pal,

I am having problem with my wordcloud site seikei03.info

Problem 1: cant submit word
Problem 2: cant access admin

regards
Parab
Old 07-21-2007, 04:53 PM

Default free links

hi

firstly, Great Site!

secondly, is there a way to offer the links for free ?

thanks
Old 07-22-2007, 02:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
When someone buys a link successfully, I don't want the link to actually show up until I manually approve it. Is this possible?
Yes this is enabled by default. After they purchase a link, you need to go in to the admin panel and set it to active status.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Dear Pal,

I am having problem with my wordcloud site seikei03.info

Problem 1: cant submit word
Problem 2: cant access admin

regards
Parab
The script you are using isn't the one downloaded from Taree Internet, so unfortunately i can't offer free support with it.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts View Post
hi

firstly, Great Site!

secondly, is there a way to offer the links for free ?

thanks
Thankyou, i'm slowly getting there with the site.

As it's designed to sell links you will need to manually remove the Paypal process completely, you can open the buy.php file and on lines 178 & 182 change the "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" URL's to either the scripts home page, or you can make a simple thankyou page saying something like "Thanks for submitting your free link, it will be up as soon as the admin verifies it".

This way their details will be stored in your admin panel, Paypal will be removed from the whole process and they will be informed their link is being processed and it will online soon.

You don't really need to know php, just modify the 2 Paypal URL's on the 2 lines i mentioned.

EDIT: Now i have had my morning coffee, you don't even need to make a custom page. Just change the 2 Paypal URL's to http://www.yourdomain.com/thankyou.php

Then in the Word Clouds admin panel, you can put a custom thankyou page message using the Template Editor.

I'm awake now.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:37 PM

Default many thanks

many thanks for getting back to me so quick!
i'll give that a go..

cheers
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools