Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Free Scripts

Free Scripts Free Scripts to add to your website, includes Ajax, Javascript, php, Flash, CSS, HTML and more. No registration is required to download, these scripts are provided free to help you make the most of your website.

Old 06-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Default Free Word Cloud Script

Free Word Cloud Script

If your are looking for a FREE Word Cloud script to download, you have come to the right place. If you don't know what a "Word Cloud" script is, quite simply it's script you can install on a domain and use to sell text links on. The script we are providing for download is a automatic script that's connected to your Paypal account so when someone purchases a text link you get paid and they get a link... Simple.

The Word Cloud is quite easy to install, setup and run. Here is a simple run down on installation.
  • Download the file to your desktop and extract with Winzip
  • Create a MySql database, remembering your info
  • Open the config/mysql.config.php file and enter your database details
  • Upload all files and folders in the "Cloud" folder to your servers root
  • CHMOD /admin/parsed/ and /upload to 777
  • Point your browser to www.domain.com/setup/setup.php
  • Click the Tables button and the script will self install
  • Delete your /setup/ folder
  • Your done!
There are install instructions for your word cloud in a .txt file inside the download, however if you have any problems feel free to post here and we can give you a hand.

The logo on our demo is contained in the download, you are free to use this on your Word Cloud script if you like or replace it with another. Your download is the same as our demo, however it doesn't have the three paragraphs of text at the bottom.

Once you set up your free Word Cloud Script, you simply need to set the pricing and enter your Paypal details. In the admin control panel, there is also options to modify the header, footer and logo part of the script.

(Note: This script is only recommended for use on PHP V4 due to some compatability issues with the use of the date_format() and PHP V5. We are working on a solution to ensure 100% compatability with all servers)

DOWNLOAD:
Attached Files
File Type: zip word-cloud-script.zip (224.4 KB, 892690 views)
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 06-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Ok i'm going to do something different here with this free Word Cloud Script giveaway.

I'm going to offer Free Custom Logos for your Word Cloud Script!

Yes you heard correctly, granted i wont spend as much time on them as i do for paying clients... But still, you can't complain about a FREE word cloud script branded with your URL and ready to roll. Not only that, as i mentioned before i'll even install your Word Cloud Script if you are unsure on how to do it.

What's the catch you ask? Well none, i like to help people as you can see by all the free downloads and tutorials here but also at the same time it helps create a bit of publicity for TareeInternet.. So it works both ways.

Your Word Cloud can be quite profitable, a similar system has been used with the Million Dollar Homepage, Buy a Pixel and other different reincarnations of the Word Cloud. If it wasn't profitable, the Word Cloud wouldn't of come this far.

Anyhow, to get your Free Logo simply post here with what you want it to say, what colors etc such as:

URL: TareeInternet.com
Slogan: My Wordcloud Rocks!
Color: Red, White & Blue
Image: Aliens Head

Check back in about 24 hours, and it will be attached here and ready to upload to your Word Cloud Script.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy can´t install script

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare date_format() in /kunden/91431_63450/rp-hosting/113/214/testing/wordcloud/lib/lib_common.php on line 279

do you have any idea what this means?
Old 06-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare date_format() in /kunden/91431_63450/rp-hosting/113/214/testing/wordcloud/lib/lib_common.php on line 279

do you have any idea what this means?
Yes certainly.

The error is because your host has php5 installed and the Word Cloud Script has code date_format() that is now redundant in php5. To fix the error, add the code below to the top of .htaccess file:

AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php

If you don't have any .htaccess file, just paste that code in to Notepad and save it as htaccess.txt

Then when you upload it to your Word Clouds root or public_html folder, rename the file to .htaccess

It will run fine then, if you still have any problems just let me know.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hi there.

thanks fir the quick reply. the error message´s gone now, but the server doesn´t interpret the php files anymore - i can rather download or open the file with notepad, when trying to access the admin-folder...

???
Old 06-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Default Word Cloud

The Word Cloud script requires the following, which "most" Linux hosting has.

Linux/Unix Hosting
1 x MySQL database
PHP4+
.htaccess mod-rewrite (on 99% of Linux/Unix hosting)
Zend Optimizer

With Zend, it requires files to be uploaded in BINARY.. So if you had your FTP client on Auto it may of uploaded them incorrectly. Try manually setting your FTP to Binary mode and uploading all .php files again.

If your still having problems, feel free to PM me your URL and a temporary username and password for FTP and cPanel and i will install it for you and you can remove the log-in when i'm done.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sorry, but this is too userUNfriendly. i´m not a beginner, and i´ve installed hundreds od scripts - but htis simple one freaks me out. ;-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Linux/Unix Hosting
1 x MySQL database
PHP4+
.htaccess mod-rewrite (on 99% of Linux/Unix hosting)
Zend Optimizer
everything there!
Optimization Pass 1 enabled
Optimization Pass 2 enabled
Optimization Pass 3 enabled
Optimization Pass 4 enabled
Optimization Pass 9 disabled
Zend Loader enabled
License Path no value
Obfuscation level 3

Quote:
With Zend, it requires files to be uploaded in BINARY.. So if you had your FTP client on Auto it may of uploaded them incorrectly. Try manually setting your FTP to Binary mode and uploading all .php files again.
of course! that´s what i already did before - no success...

Quote:
If your still having problems, feel free to PM me your URL and a temporary username and password for FTP and cPanel and i will install it for you and you can remove the log-in when i'm done.
thanks, but i cant give anyone access to my server for installing such a tiny script. there are running far to important applications on it. thanks, i´ll have a look around for another solution...
Old 06-25-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Free Word Cloud Script

If your are looking for a FREE Word Cloud script to download, you have come to the right place. If you don't know what a "Word Cloud" script is, quite simply it's script you can install on a domain and use to sell text links on. The script we are providing for download is a automatic script that's connected to your Paypal account so when someone purchases a text link you get paid and they get a link... Simple.

The Word Cloud is quite easy to install, setup and run. Here is a simple run down on installation.
  • Download the file to your desktop and extract with Winzip
  • Create a MySql database, remembering your info
  • Open the config/mysql.config.php file and enter your database details
  • Upload all files and folders in the "Cloud" folder to your servers root
  • CHMOD /admin/parsed/ and /upload to 777
  • Point your browser to www.domain.com/setup/setup.php
  • Click the Tables button and the script will self install
  • Delete your /setup/ folder
  • Your done!
There are install instructions for your word cloud in a .txt file inside the download, however if you have any problems feel free to post here and we can give you a hand.

The logo on our demo is contained in the download, you are free to use this on your Word Cloud script if you like or replace it with another. Your download is the same as our demo, however it doesn't have the three paragraphs of text at the bottom.

Once you set up your free Word Cloud Script, you simply need to set the pricing and enter your Paypal details. In the admin control panel, there is also options to modify the header, footer and logo part of the script.

Anyhow, enough of the small talk and lets take a look at the free word cloud script demo shall we?

DEMO: http://www.tareeinternet.com/scripts/cloud/

DOWNLOAD:

tanx very good scripts....
Old 06-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojtaba_6485 View Post
tanx very good scripts....
No problems, hope you enjoy the word cloud script and the other bits and pieces availiable free to download.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:00 PM
ekonomist

Default Word Cloud problem

Hi, I installed word cloud but couldn't get it worked. I'm using Godaddy Deluxe Linux Hosting and my website is: www.scubessc.com

please help me...
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools