Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Knowledgebase

Knowledgebase Articles and information about running a website, cPanel and various hints and tips. Here you will find tutorials on php, MySql, .htaccess, cron, SEO, Search Engines, CHMOD, FTP, CSS, HTML and various other hints and tips on running and Administrating a website.

Old 02-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Default Advertisement Services

Advertisement Services and obtaining leads are critical to your online business, and in order to be profitable you must make more in revenue from the Ads than what the Ads actually cost.

The larger the gap in this equation, the more successful and profitable the Advertisement Services are.

So your Ads should not only be as cheap as possible, but they should also bring targeted leads which convert highly in to sales. With some services the margin can be slim, for instance paying $1 per advertising unit to produce $1.10 in revenue.

This model is not ideal, a minor fluctuation in in either variable and the ad system won't be viable. This is why obtaining your leads from organic search traffic is so appealing, there is thousands of potential leads searching for your products or services every day who "want" to find you so it's just a matter of being able to tap in to that source of revenue.

With Search Engine Optimization you don't pay per unit, your pay for the services to get you ranking then for years to come you are able to enjoy a daily flow of potential customers. This means you are not stuck with constant payments like you would with Advertisement Services and are instead free from long term expenses.

Everyone please note, this thread is a small SEO test.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 02-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Ok i just thought i'd post up the results of my test if anyone was wondering what the heck i was doing.

#4 from 6.1 Billion Results for "Advertisement Services" on Google.com in 35 Hours, no external links to this page were obtained.

Click for larger screenshot

Old 02-08-2009, 08:13 AM

You're a wizard. How did you do that?

Was the reason your link in the main index?

Last edited by JohnS0N; 02-08-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnS0N View Post
You're a wizard. How did you do that?
It's really wasn't that hard, it just looks impressive due to the large number of results. The term "Advertisement Services" is not real competitive even though it appears that way, this page ranked just due to the domain authority of Taree Internet and basic on-page SEO because i didn't even get external links to the page.

Quote:
Was the reason your link in the main index?
Do you mean the link i placed on the forum index page pointing to this thread? Yes that's all i done for links to make it rank, just one internal link.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools