Web Design & SEO Company

Web Design & SEO Company (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/)
-   Knowledgebase (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/knowledgebase/)
-   -   Add This - Social Bookmarking Buttons (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/knowledgebase/265-add-social-bookmarking-buttons.html)

Admin 08-30-2007 10:51 AM

Add This - Social Bookmarking Buttons

We have just incorporated Add This which is a Social Bookmarking Widget from the the popular site:

http://addthis.com

This will enable visitors to the site to instantly bookmark their favourite articles and information from Taree Internet to the popular Social Bookmarking services. Being a SEO Company we are very concious of keeping the code to content ratio as optimized as possible, and also keeping page loads to a minumum which not only provides the best user experience but also assists Search Engine rankings by delivering "Pure Content" without unwanted code and text.

Also screen Real Estate is an important factor, we always look for solutions that will deliver the most features for our user while not detracting from the overall look of the page and it's content.

After assessing a number of options, we found the Free Social Bookmarking service provided by Add This to fit our requirements and is far superior to anything else we tested and reviewed.

By adding just a few lines of Javascript to our page, we are able to deliver Social Bookmarking facilities to the following:
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Furl
  • Stumbleupon
  • Live
  • Technorati
  • Ask
  • Yahoo MyWeb
  • FaceBook
All of this with a button 125x16 Pixels in size! The button also has a "More" option which will take you to a page on the AddThis website where you can select a whole range of other popular Social Bookmarking websites such as Slashdot, Facebook, Furl, Magnolia and Netscape just to name a few.

We are sure you'll find this to be a great and convienient addition to the site, so feel free to Bookmark your favourite articles and information.

For webmasters looking for a Social Bookmarking option to add to your site, we highly recommend Add This. It's feature packed, extremely fast and won't slow down your page loads. It only contains a few lines of code, so won't bloat your page's size and best of all... It's FREE!

They also have a button for Feeds, which is identical to the Social Bookmarking button however contains Feed options which lets visitors subscribe to your feed and promote it to the popular Social Services.

I almost forgot to mention, your AddThis account lets you view statistics on what content your visitors bookmarked on your site or blog and over what time periods.

Add This easily gets a 10/10 from us!

johnsteve 11-08-2008 02:46 AM

Social Bookmarking

Social bookmarking is the easiest way to earn money through online.I am also earning in this way only.
=============================

john

Social Bookmarking

shikha 11-25-2008 08:31 AM

Bookmarking

Hello guys!

Please tell me how bookmarking is helpful for our websites.......
Your Reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Jing 11-26-2008 03:54 AM

Social bookmarking gives two benefits for your site. It gives link and it gets your site listed on search engines.

smithsan 11-27-2008 04:43 AM

social bookmarking plugins

Will create a permalink URL so the correct link is always bookmarked. Other social bookmarking plugins use the current URL, which is incorrect because the URL for a single content item on a Joomla! website will change depending on how a visitor clicked into it.
----------
smithsan

Social Bookmarking

ramya123 11-27-2008 06:00 AM

Social Bookmarking

Hi,
Social Bookmarking is more useful for share news,Many websites provide benefits to increase social Bookmarking ,it is easiest way to learn money...

------------
Ramya

Social Bookmarking

Lonet 12-11-2008 07:23 AM

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking is a latest happening thing. Social bookmarking is becoming extremely popular these days. The reason behind its popularity is that online users can store web addresses that interest them that can be viewed by other people that have similar interests. Many social bookmarking services provide web feeds for their lists of bookmarks, including lists organized by tags. This allows subscribers to become aware of new bookmarks as they are saved, shared, and tagged by other users.
-----------------
Lonet

Social Bookmarking

Admin 12-11-2008 12:14 PM

How dumb are you Wide Circles spammers?

Four of you spamming this thread, and the whole time too dumb to realize your domain has been banned here for a long time.

semaphoreseo 12-23-2008 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shikha (Post 2387)
Hello guys!

Please tell me how bookmarking is helpful for our websites.......
Your Reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks

With Social Bookmarkings, you can increase traffic on your site and also some site give dofolloe link back, that dofollow link back can help you for page rank and rankings. if you have done it effectively.

zen4pokerbankrolls 02-19-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Post 2991)
How dumb are you Wide Circles spammers?

Four of you spamming this thread, and the whole time too dumb to realize your domain has been banned here for a long time.

lol, 80% of the posts are spam

mhuktar 02-25-2009 06:14 AM

how to

tell me how to submit or join a social bookmarking and can somebody give me a list of there sites :)

sammrat 10-23-2009 12:31 PM

hey guys, you can also use, www.buk-mark.com

Niche 10-25-2009 01:16 PM

To the original poster I just wondered if adding the add this button has made a difference to your traffic or conversions. It's the results that count after all

cygnet 10-26-2009 07:52 AM

Thanks Admin, for such a good article about social bookmarking. But,I am bit confused about-
1- how social bookmarking helps us in earning money?
2-As far as I know, social bookmarking sites are having a "nofollow" tag. So will thet help us in getting links?

visual 01-21-2010 09:49 AM

Addthis reply

This is very useful to promot website but once we want to decided which site are so popular and give back good and effective traffic today in SEO Social Networking and Social Media is so popular and trendy to use promot web site
authentication asp .net roles
windows app and authenticate off active directory

manson4ik 04-27-2010 09:51 AM

I have added this tool a few weeks ago.

It helps me to work better with e-world.
So, I would recommend others it too)

ztronicsalienware 04-08-2011 09:55 AM

All these social bookmarking sites are good and they help in increasing traffic and bringing our site on top.

ztronicsalienware 05-02-2011 06:12 AM

I would love to give it a try, sounds like an innovative idea.

Forum time zone is GMT. Currently it's 09:22 AM.