Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Knowledgebase

Knowledgebase Articles and information about running a website, cPanel and various hints and tips. Here you will find tutorials on php, MySql, .htaccess, cron, SEO, Search Engines, CHMOD, FTP, CSS, HTML and various other hints and tips on running and Administrating a website.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Taree VIP

g'day.

that's interesting, linkbomb sabotage? and even when they're nofollowed it has that effect?

we're down to high #20's on UK today but still solid #1 with indents on "Pages from the UK"

and yes switched it across just to watch the effects and results really, although to be fair the UK is probably more relevant in terms of customer base for us than the US.

has been very interesting, in that although the UK serp is obviously a lot weaker than the US (as we've come in comparatively higher in most places) the US serp hasnt really dropped that much (yet anyway)

and yes AUS traffic has picked up a little bit.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:02 AM

Default hello all

Hello all. I noticed your forum topic on the first page for Sulumits Retsambew contest so I decided to join and see what can I learn from you guys.

btw I am too in this contest with this site.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:10 AM
Banned

For more info about Sulumits Retsambew, please visit this link:

http://www.sulumitsretsambew.org
Old 05-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Taree VIP

Hi hellas

looks like you dont have too much to learn well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
Hello all. I noticed your forum topic on the first page for Sulumits Retsambew contest so I decided to join and see what can I learn from you guys.

btw I am too in this contest with this site.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:10 PM

Hello I am new to this forum and I came here from sulumits retsambew search. I would first like to congratulate the forum for the top position. I have been in the contest using the reverse of and I am still in the top 100 position in Google. I have created a slide to promote my entry in sulumits retsambew and it still ranks on top in 4th position for the sulumits retsambew keyword . I have created a sperate entry for MSN search and it ranks on top sulumits retsambew fizma entry in first page and also my blogspot entry sulumits retsambewno master blogspot is still in first page in Yahoo search. So I am still strong in the contest. I would surely come back in the Google rankings as I hope so. I am happy to join this forum as well.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:49 AM

I am still lurking dont worry
Old 05-17-2009, 03:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEO ibiza View Post
g'day.

that's interesting, linkbomb sabotage? and even when they're nofollowed it has that effect?

and yes AUS traffic has picked up a little bit.
I guess heavy repetition of the keyphrase effected how "natural" the page appeared to Google. Despite it being followed, nofollowed or even plain text it all still effects the makeup of the overall document.

Yeah i thought your Aussie traffic may of been up slightly, it's odd but Google relates the UK/AU geo locations closely. If i search Google.com normally on my Aussie IP i have you #60 for "SEO", but strangely enough i can't find you searching through a US IP anymore.

I'm #17 for "SEO" through a US IP (don't know why) and #35 on my Aussie IP the guys from KangaInternet are #40 which is also odd i thought they would feature higher with a .com.au

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
I am still lurking dont worry
Keep up the good work Hellas, unless something drastic happens i think you have this one in the bag. Google seems to be treating your site as "the authority" site for the sulumits retsambew key phrase.

I noticed some hits from your post the other day (thanks for the link). I also noticed you mentioned "I found few useful topics there, but generally, it is not some impressive forum." don't worry everyone says that.

The reason, i never built it as a regular forum. It's always just been a customer support forum for TareeInternet, the useful topics i've posted some i made public because i figured they could help other people also.

Most of this forum you cannot see unless your a customer, like a lot of tools, project management, reports and so on and each customer has their own "container" only they can access. If you could see everything i can see, it would all make sense.

People just started posting in the visible parts, but that's cool i don't mind. One day i might change it around a bit to make it "some impressive forum".

Did i mention sulumits retsambew today?
Old 05-24-2009, 10:27 AM

Well when I said it is not impressive, I noticed that you have bunch of meaningless replies which is not good for forum of this size.

But I really like Knowledgebase subforum.

I think it is huge succes that people started posting spontaneously.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Administrator

Odd we must of had a PR update because the first page of this thread is showing PR5 for me.

Another prime example that Pagerank means nothing, i clicked Hellas link and his site is PR0 and ranking #1 and this thread is in #21.

Is anyone's SEOQuake not showing data in the SERP's?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:43 PM

PR 5! Unbolivable

It was very strange that my entry did not gained rank. It looks everbody did. But as for my concern I am sattisfied.

Also as you said this is proof that PR dont give boost so big as people think for ranking. I am wondering does it give any?
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

SEO - Top

Web Design & SEO Forums