Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Knowledgebase

Knowledgebase Articles and information about running a website, cPanel and various hints and tips. Here you will find tutorials on php, MySql, .htaccess, cron, SEO, Search Engines, CHMOD, FTP, CSS, HTML and various other hints and tips on running and Administrating a website.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Administrator

Nah Windows XP, i had a pass stealer somehow work it's way on my sytem and snatch all my firefox passwords and dump them to a .txt file in C/ drive. I'm 99% sure my firewall stopped it from sending out, but decided to change all my passwords and reformat to be sure.

It's been 4 years since i reformatted, and my PC was heavily customized so just tracking down the drivers and getting set back up has been a headache. Not to mention, first reboot after installing XP fresh my new Samsung LCD bit the dust.

To make it worse, it's a long weekend so i have to wait 3 days to contact Samsung to courier a new one out under warranty.

Me =
Old 06-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Taree VIP

..the nightmare scenario. last July I was very much !! too, we had the main laptop stolen and lost everything pretty much, and now run 3 PCs all up to full spec to (hopefully) avoid ever being in that position again.

(whoops almost forgot, particularly with Sulumits Retsambew going on too.. )

Last edited by SEO ibiza; 06-09-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:02 PM

Default sulumits retsambew

Regards to all on the forum

I am a former competitor of the competition. I "sold" my domain to friend, he may continue to contest. It is very difficult to compete volunteer with people who have paid for it, 2, 4 or 8 hours per day? Another issue is how to correctly ... My Domain sulumits retsambew at a different position, I have returned with even 30 positions, it is not the problem. Much more time, I lost that set up the domain sulumits retsambew which is currently in fourteenth place. I promised that I would bring it to the first page Google, it will be very difficult ...
Old 06-16-2009, 10:06 AM

I just published my 3 months stats
http://www.sulumitsretsambew.org/sul...iodical-stats/
Old 06-19-2009, 03:17 AM

Wow... Didn't know this thread until today... Is that so stupid of me or what?
Old 06-20-2009, 05:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
Excellent Hella's, very interesting stats thanks for publishing them. I see you're still the Sulumits Retsambew king at #1

Your site is rock solid, it's going to be very difficult for anyone to knock you out before the comp finishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabon View Post
Wow... Didn't know this thread until today... Is that so stupid of me or what?
Nah not at all, this thread is buried over in #13 for the Sulumits term so it doesn't stand out like it would on the first page. This isn't an official entry, i just made a thread to see what would happen with no promotion.

I take it yours is the kabonfootprint.com entry in #29?
Old 06-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Taree VIP

heh we just hit google.com #1 for a sub phrase we targeted on the sneaky.

Sulsumits Retsambew SEO contest 2009

first page on .co.uk today too, and back to #1 for pages from the UK. ..Go Google UK geo targeting
Old 06-21-2009, 07:52 AM

That's very great . . . . good rankings on the search engine .
Old 06-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Taree VIP

ah the sulumits retsambew pressure is growing daily.

we've plummeted tonight from #11-12 to #31 on .co.uk, but bizarrely up 30 odd to #40ish on .com

whats going on with yours do you think? should I reverse the last action?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEO ibiza View Post
ah the sulumits retsambew pressure is growing daily.

we've plummeted tonight from #11-12 to #31 on .co.uk, but bizarrely up 30 odd to #40ish on .com

whats going on with yours do you think? should I reverse the last action?
Yeah this thread went south, in the sulumits retsambew rankings. However i no it's cool don't change anything, TareeInternet got hit with a massive spam attack which shifted the rankings somewhat on a lot of terms.

I corrected it fairly quickly, so it's just a matter of Google realizing everything's been reverted. Also i've been getting intermittent database outages (you may of noticed the monkeys lol) due to too many concurrent MySql database connections.

The downtime hasn't been lengthy, but there's been a number of 10-15 outages throughout the day.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

SEO - Top

Web Design & SEO Forums