Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Knowledgebase

Knowledgebase Articles and information about running a website, cPanel and various hints and tips. Here you will find tutorials on php, MySql, .htaccess, cron, SEO, Search Engines, CHMOD, FTP, CSS, HTML and various other hints and tips on running and Administrating a website.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Default Sulumits Retsambew

What is sulumits retsambew i hear you ask?

Good question, sulumits retsambew is obviously Webmaster Stimulus spelled in reverse, but it's also the key phrase for a Search Engine Optimization competition currently being run. It started just over a month ago on the 15th March and ends 15th August 2009 at noon GMT.

It's being run by the folk over at NetBuilders.org if you want to take a look.

Anyhow this isn't an official entry, i just thought i'd throw up a page and see how it fares with no external backlinks at all. There's a few solid Web 2.0 properties such as Mixx, Twitter etc in the top 50 with similiar optimization to this page (Term in the Title, URL and a few mentions on the page and no targetted backlinks to the actual page) so it's unlikely i'll jump ahead of these domains with +200 Million URL's and huge domain authority.

If the galaxies collide and i do rank numero uno for sulumits retsambew and you really want to give me the money, pick out a good charity (preferably to do with kids) and give it to them.

Just out of curiosity to see what happens on Google Image Search because there's 5,540 results already at the time of posting, i ripped open Photoshop and knocked up a quick image for sulumits retsambew:

Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

SEO - Top

Web Design & SEO Forums