Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Knowledgebase

Knowledgebase Articles and information about running a website, cPanel and various hints and tips. Here you will find tutorials on php, MySql, .htaccess, cron, SEO, Search Engines, CHMOD, FTP, CSS, HTML and various other hints and tips on running and Administrating a website.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2009, 07:28 AM
Banned

Default How to make a webplayer to suit your site's style

I like to put videos on my site, normally I use JW player to play my FLV videos. But now I find a good software which can help to make a beautiful web player and you even can add your site’s link and logo on it.

I want to share it with you.

Look at the above picture and ask yourself, do you want to make one such personality, beautiful webplayer? Well in the old days if you want to custom your player’s skin you have to use Photoshop. But that software is too complicate and expensive. Or if you use JW player, you can order one from some website. But you know sometime it is difficult to get the perfect satisfied player.

This article will teach you how to make a wonderful webplayer with Moyea PlayerBox with the lowest price.

Step1. Download and install this software.
After you launch it, you can see the main interface.
As you see that you can start a new blank project or install a template project. If it is your first time using this software the template projects will be a good teacher to teach how to set the elements’ parameters. Or you can just start a new blank project and start to design your player.

Step2. Drag “Panel” into the edit panel.
This software supply more than 400 elements to help you to build your player in the simplest way. What you need to do is drag and drop. But before you drag other elements into the edit panel you need to make sure “Panel” has already in.

Step3. Build a frame as you like.
Like I mentioned before, after you drag “Panel” into the edit panel you can drag other elements into edit panel and build the player’s frame now.

By the way you can set each element’s exact size and position in its basic properties.

Step4. Change skin for each element.
If you want to make one personality player, you need to change the elements’ skin in their advance properties.
Let’s take the “Onscreen Play Button” for example:

Normal Skin means what the button looks like in normal.
Hot Skin means what the button looks like when you put mouse on it.
Click “…” into this interface.

It supplied some images for you to choose or you can click Load to select a picture from your local desk.

Step5. Publish the player.
After you changed skin for every element, you publish and add videos into your playlist now.
Firstly save the player skin on your computer by press “Export Web FLV Player Theme”. And then press “Publish” on the toolbar. You can see this interface:

Select the saved player skin here and press “Next”. Add videos into the playlist> Set the export size, first image> Set export folder and export name> Press start. (Details please refer to this article)
After a few seconds you can get what you want.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools