Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Knowledgebase

Knowledgebase Articles and information about running a website, cPanel and various hints and tips. Here you will find tutorials on php, MySql, .htaccess, cron, SEO, Search Engines, CHMOD, FTP, CSS, HTML and various other hints and tips on running and Administrating a website.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Default Thomson TG782T Modem/Router Guide

Thomson TG782T Modem/Router

This is the router i own, it came from Telstra aka Bigpond and there's not much info regarding them and the .pdf setup users guide and data sheet isn't the easiest thing to find.

I tracked them down, and although the documents aren't for Bigpond's version everything is exactly the same in the guides the only difference is the logo in the routers interface.

Anyhow the modem seems quite good after 6 weeks of usage, and although this has nothing to do with Web Design or SEO i thought i'd post these up partially so i don't lose them but also i figured other people may be looking for them also.

If your modem/router looks like the following, then chances are these are the guides your looking for:

Download Users Guide and Data Sheet:
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 12-19-2009, 05:15 PM

I was not aware about that but I got good knowledge from this post... Thanks for sharing this information..
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools