Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:37 PM

Default How long it takes to have PR1 for new website

Do you know how long it takes for a new website to achieve PR1.

Google don't pay attention for new websites, also for new new links (as far as I know).

One shouldn't add to many inboud links to new domain, because of sandbox. So how long website with PR0 have to wait to achieve PR1, assuming the website is SEO firendly and have 10 new inbound links weekly and other seo things (google map, sitemaps etc.).
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 10-14-2008, 06:17 AM

Depends on how you link build your site...submit your site with different quality site and you will get high PR as fast and easy.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:44 AM

If you really did well on you site it will probably increase from PR 0 to PR 3 after 3 months...
Old 10-15-2008, 02:02 AM

Get quality related backlinks for your site, It will definitely help your site to get PR.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:54 AM

Smile Wait for atleast 2 months

It will take at least 2 to 3 months and if proper SEO of your website is done it's PR can increase from 0 to 3.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWeb.ie View Post

Google don't pay attention for new websites, also for new new links (as far as I know).

One shouldn't add to many inboud links to new domain, because of sandbox. So how long website with PR0 have to wait to achieve PR1, assuming the website is SEO firendly and have 10 new inbound links weekly and other seo things (google map, sitemaps etc.).
Its really depend on your website,isn't important that your site is new or old but it should have good backlinks. participate in forum,Start Article writing and submit to articles directory, Start link building, submission in free directories, All things are important to get backlinks and PR also
Old 10-21-2008, 01:11 PM

Default Re: How long it takes to have PR1 for new website

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWeb.ie View Post

It depends on your work doing for your site. If you have good backlinks then it is to get PR1 in minimum of 20 to 30 days. Try to improve the backlinks for your site.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools