Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:27 AM
Administrator

Default Free Ebook - Affiliate Marketing Tactics Bible

I just thought i would throw up a free Affiliate Marketing Tactics Bible which outlines 1,000 selling tactics that can be used to sell your products and services.

Affiliate Marketing may be a young industry, however people have been marketing and pitching their goods and services to others for thousands of years. So there are tactics that have been proven to work time and time again in sales, it's just a matter of translating these offline tactics online.

So feel free to download the free Ebook which covers a whopping 1,000 marketing and sales angles to sell your products and services.

Download:
Attached Files
File Type: zip affiliate-bible.zip (908.9 KB, 52 views)
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 10-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Also i have been using a product the past week called "Commission BluePrint" which offers training videos and information on making profits at ClickBank.com

It not free like the Ebook above, but the Commission BluePrint is a very valuable package for anyone wanting to make money online. You will see i have "never" mentioned any affiliate or marketing products on Taree Internet in the years it's been online and i have strictly stuck to SEO and offered free resources.

But, the money spent on Commission BluePrint is really worthwile and if you follow the steps in the video it will pay for itself 100 times over so it's not free but pays for itself. You can make far more money with places like ClickBank than Adsense, and the only reason people use Adsense is because it's "simple" to setup and implement. Commission BluePrint makes earning with ClickBank simple, and once you start getting $xxx sales while you are asleep you won't consider revenue streams like Adsense again.

It has 14 videos, 3 training manuals, Page Templates and steps to setup and start earning revenue right away. Anyhow, take a look at:

Commission BluePrint
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools