Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:37 AM

Default How to increase traffic?

hello guys, i know this is a silly and repeated question that always been asked in some forums, but i just wanna know how can i improve and increase more traffic to my site? I've done a lot of link buildings such as joining and put some signature in forums, article submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking, submitting site into different directories and blogging. The hits are still low, what else can i do?
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 11-03-2008, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanne2007 View Post
hello guys, i know this is a silly and repeated question that always been asked in some forums, but i just wanna know how can i improve and increase more traffic to my site? I've done a lot of link buildings such as joining and put some signature in forums, article submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking, submitting site into different directories and blogging. The hits are still low, what else can i do?
The only thing that you can do is build more links using your targeted keywords to rank in search engine and get many traffic from search engine.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:33 AM

Default Re: How to increase traffic?

You can do the followings..
* Directory Submission
* Article Submission
* Forum Posting
* Press Release submission and
* Social Bookmarking
I know a guy that caters excellent services of the above works. You can contact him via kunal.latest@gmail.com

Thanks,
Old 11-04-2008, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
You can do the followings..
* Directory Submission
* Article Submission
* Forum Posting
* Press Release submission and
* Social Bookmarking
I know a guy that caters excellent services of the above works. You can contact him via kunal.latest@gmail.com

Thanks,
I've done all of that...but the hits are still low
Old 11-04-2008, 06:50 AM

Default Re: How to increase traffic?

Do Yahoo Answering for your website. and get good backlinks. It helps in gaining rank in SERP as well as quality traffic.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:22 AM

To get more traffic you must rank high on SERP, If you think you did it all and still you cannot rank on SERP, Try to change your content, SE like quality content..
Old 11-06-2008, 10:45 AM

hello all,

I have an Outsourcing software development site that is http://www.infysolutions.com please tell me how can I increase my traffic please suggest something apart from directory and blogging.

Thanks
Old 11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
hello all,

I have an Outsourcing software development site that is http://www.infysolutions.com please tell me how can I increase my traffic please suggest something apart from directory and blogging.

Thanks
Many people tell you the best way to get backlinks is directory submissions, blog commenting, forum posting etc well they are wrong.

The "best" way is to release something people can use on their site that creates a link back to yours. Look at sites like Wordpress, phpBB, the Web Validator with their Valid xHTML & CSS buttons and so on.

These sites do not waste their time commenting on blogs, the scripts and services they provide build backlinks for them while they sleep.

If your company deals with web and software development, you are in a perfect position to release widgets, scripts and applications to generate links and traffic.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:48 PM

Default RE: How to increase traffic?

Try yahoo answers you will get back links and traffic
Old 11-07-2008, 05:57 AM

join to the social networking and add more friends...
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools