Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Using Micro Niche Finder for Adsense Websites

UPDATE:

The other day i registered a brand new domain again, and used Micro Niche Finder to do the keyword research and selection using the method i mentioned above. No it's not in the niche's in the screenshot, but i used the same method to find other high paying keywords/phrases and built my content based on the Micro Niche data.

This is today's Adsense earnings:

As you can see, 8 clicks today averaging just over $1 per click and the keywords were pretty simple to rank for.

With this domain, another domain and various pages i have built on existing domains i've earned over $200 with Micro Niche Finder in a little over a week. I have not put a lot of effort in to the sites or pages, just picked off high paying low competition phrases. Not bad considering the program costs just $67. Click below to watch some videos, or to purchase Micro Niche Finder.
Can you go go through the step-b-step how you setup the adsense part. Just purchase Micro Niche Finder. Very excited about do what you did. Thanks in advance. Sam
Old 04-15-2009, 05:18 PM

Admin, thanks for your sharing.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:52 AM

Sweet, what other tools do you use if it's not too much to ask? BH is welcome.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:00 PM

Ok i've got a copy of MNF but theres one thing surrounding SOC that is annyoing me, i can't figure out how its being calculated, i'm trying to do some cross comparisons between my tools, and well i'm trying to figure out where the heck its getting these numbers for...

does anyone know what formula we're using to get these SOC values? I mean really i see the inurl inanchor intext etc that it says it uses but how the hell do you get a SOC of 6 when inanchor is 1.3m intitle is 1140 and inurl is 193.... for a keyword with 3600 searches and 10600 exact matches...

this makes no sense if inanchor is over 1.3m how is this possibly a 6? i mean im not saying its not a great keyword, but if i'm running campaigns and trying to really compare which keywords i want to really put effort into i'd like to atleast know how this is being calculated, as it stands now its just some mysterious number
Old 06-14-2009, 09:21 PM

It could be that the software is factoring in the quality of the sites that are linking to the sites at the top of the rankings (among other things). In other words, while there may be 500,000,000 pages indexed, only 5 or 6 of them are truly being optimized for that search phrase (and thus the tough nuts to crack).

I have noticed though that if you add up the three numbers in the SOC score, then divide by 3 or 4, the result usually matches the SOC score displayed. Usually, but not always.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Schulz View Post
It could be that the software is factoring in the quality of the sites that are linking to the sites at the top of the rankings (among other things). In other words, while there may be 500,000,000 pages indexed, only 5 or 6 of them are truly being optimized for that search phrase (and thus the tough nuts to crack).

I have noticed though that if you add up the three numbers in the SOC score, then divide by 3 or 4, the result usually matches the SOC score displayed. Usually, but not always.
Thanks for sharing...Was looking into the SOC part...

This software is kicking ass really..but the SOC can be buggy at times...

So far so good...hopefully can find more "secret" niches with this software
Old 07-22-2009, 03:54 AM

Default How to pick keyword phrase based on search count

Just bought this nice MNF tool. It can save me days of work but I still have to find my way around. Can anyone please, please tell me what general rule of thumb to pick a keyword phrase based on the search count result. What's the best range? 0-1000, 1000-5000, 5000-10000. If the result of the search count is too small, then I may not have enough traffic for my niche. If it is to big, then there is too much competition. I want to make sure I have it right the first time because I am going to register for a domain name based on the keyword that MNF provides.

Thanks.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd_chung View Post
Just bought this nice MNF tool. It can save me days of work but I still have to find my way around. Can anyone please, please tell me what general rule of thumb to pick a keyword phrase based on the search count result. What's the best range? 0-1000, 1000-5000, 5000-10000. If the result of the search count is too small, then I may not have enough traffic for my niche. If it is to big, then there is too much competition. I want to make sure I have it right the first time because I am going to register for a domain name based on the keyword that MNF provides.

Thanks.
Generally, go by high search volumes, a low SOC score (the green checkmark), and depending on whether you're selling or using advertising for revenue, a high or low (respectively) OCI score. If you want a challenge, go for the orange colored SOC scored keywords, and if you're crazy enough to be committed to a mental instiution (or have that strong a site profile), then go with the red colored SOC scored keywords.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:05 PM

What is the best way to use this tool? If I were going to use it for a niche, do you just search for your term, then get the exact phrase count, get rid of anything over 30,000, then get the SOC?

I've read where this tool is supposed to find those "hidden untapped" niches. So far it looks like any other keyword tool.

Any hints would be appreciated.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekstern View Post
What is the best way to use this tool? If I were going to use it for a niche, do you just search for your term, then get the exact phrase count, get rid of anything over 30,000, then get the SOC?

I've read where this tool is supposed to find those "hidden untapped" niches. So far it looks like any other keyword tool.

Any hints would be appreciated.
Read my previous posts on this thread, they'll tell you clear as day.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools