Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Schulz View Post
Read my previous posts on this thread, they'll tell you clear as day.
Thanks Dan. I have read your previous posts. Everyone one of them with regards to MNF.

Didn't see anything there that was of much help or that would give me any insight from an experienced user. That is why I posted my question.

All you have shown is a few basic features. I was hoping that I would be able to see what I was doing wrong because I get the same info from other tools. Based on your posts, I am doing ok and using it like I should.

Thanks..
Old 10-11-2009, 12:51 PM

Ok, I found lots of green keywords, really longtails..

I will share one with you just to know how you specifically deal with that:

Keyword: employee time management software
SOC: 0

Allintitle: 463
Allinurl: 1,240
allinanchor:"" 3

In SERP I see only authorities with higher PageRank and aged domains. No really optimized titles.

Would you go for that with targeted domain, title, description body and backlinks?

___

If you wouldn't go - doesn't that proove that main thing is SERP competition and not SOC?

Please write what you think would need to dominate this serp?

regards,
V
Old 10-13-2009, 04:36 AM
Administrator

Ok here is what i usually do for quick keyword research.

I punch in ultra-competitive keywords (mainly single words) related to the niche, one at a time. For example lets say i'm doing a site in the Mortgage, Credit, Loans niche.

Search: Credit

I run SOC, Exact Phrase Count and populate all the columns. If i'm doing a business type of site, i'll populate the OCI to check conversion potential but if it's just an adsense type site i don't worry.

Sort the results from Highest Ad Cost to lowest. You will wind up with the listing like this:

That's just the top 10, don't want to make the screenshot massive but you get the idea. With them sorted from the highest ad cost to the lowest, this "typically" means even if you aren't running Adsense people find those terms more valuable due to good ROI so chances are they are profitable for other monetization methods also.

I go down the list checking out the "Green" ones, if they have good search volume i send them to a project bucket called "Finance Project" for example. Searching and sorting this way ensures they keywords are valuable, they are easy to rank for and have decent search volume in a quick and easy way.

In that screenshot, i would send those 4 green ones to my project and several other further down not seen in the picture.

Next.. Do the same again on a new search word, say "Mortgage" and repeat steps and send a dozen of the best ones to the same project. I usually run searches on several root keywords like Credit, Mortgage, Loans, Finance and so on and from each the best dozen go in to the project bucket.

End Result = About 100 of the best keywords sitting in your project list concerning your niche, with high value, good search volume which are easier to rank for.

Two of the first sites i made using this method are on $8.02 for 4 clicks and $2.20 for 1 click just today and impressions for the pair is just over 100. I done absolutely nothing to them, just threw up a few pages on each with the MNF keywords and done no promotion.

Of course there's other specialized ways of searching and filtering in MNF depending on the need, but this way i described is a quick and easy way that works pretty much across the board.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:37 PM

Hello.
Before buying MNF I would like to ask a few questions:

1. From what sources MNF takes data?
2. How many keywords in database MNF?
3. If I bought a copy installed on two computers?

Thanks
Old 11-25-2009, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vold57 View Post
Hello.
Before buying MNF I would like to ask a few questions:

Thanks
Hi,

Maybe I can help...

Questions
Answers
1. From Google Adwords
2. Unlimited ! The sources are from Google
3. Yes you can...in fact it comes with a USB version where you can use it on any pc in the world !

Microniche has come up with some new features lately...where you can check for the domain names availability...Great feature for Google Sniper users..

You wont regret downloading this tool..it is one of my most useful software in my computer now...

Niche researching is MOST IMPORTANT element for any endeavor online
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools