Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:07 AM

Default How can I attract traffic to my web site?

Recently, I got a web site designed keeping in mind all the required designing and usability elements. But despite all these I have not been able to get traffic. Suggest me whether I should go for SEO optimization services?
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 11-21-2008, 09:12 AM

Default Re: How can I attract traffic to my web site?

Yeah, sure go for SEO because it is a competitive world. Whatever your site may be, if it crawls in the search engines then only some one will come to you no matter if your website is beautiful or colorful. So it's a good idea to go for SEO experts and start working on your site.... All the best
Old 11-23-2008, 03:42 PM

Ya you can go with that , pls choose manual whitehat service , not blackhat service. Seo is very good for site and sales
Old 11-24-2008, 12:05 PM

Default Re:

Yes, you are thinking on the right track....Search engine optimization or SEO surely helps… I would have taken up the project myself since I have quite a bit of experience in this field. But at the moment I have some other pressing issues on hand. I suggest, you try outsourcing. Don't worry, outsourcing isn't so difficult as it is believed to be. In fact, it works out to be a very cost effective solution.....you can try this Delhi based Indian company http://www.wisitech.com. They have a great team and are reasonably priced. In the meanwhile, send me your site details and I'll see if I can help too.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhrry View Post
Recently, I got a web site designed keeping in mind all the required designing and usability elements. But despite all these I have not been able to get traffic. Suggest me whether I should go for SEO optimization services?
Hello Friend

To get the traffic you have to optimize your site, also add the relevant keyword according to your website theme. You also bring the traffic by directory or article submissions...If you have any query please reply me

Thanks...
Old 11-26-2008, 03:37 AM

You need to promote your website so you can get traffic. One way of promoting your website is to submit your site to hundreds of free directory site. You can also create a blog for the site and you can get quality back links from your blog.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:15 AM

Here are some points that can drive traffics to your website:

1) Good content. - people are looking in the internet for informations. The better and more contents you have, the better.

2) Web Visibility. - Your content will be useless if you cant be seen in SEs. Make this possible thru link building your website in a GOOD KEYWORD/s.

3) Other Portal. - Blogs promoting your website can drive traffics to your website. (TIPS: make an image with a link pointing to your website; images are more clickable than a plain text.)
Old 12-11-2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis84 View Post
Here are some points that can drive traffics to your website:

1) Good content. - people are looking in the internet for informations. The better and more contents you have, the better.

2) Web Visibility. - Your content will be useless if you cant be seen in SEs. Make this possible thru link building your website in a GOOD KEYWORD/s.

3) Other Portal. - Blogs promoting your website can drive traffics to your website. (TIPS: make an image with a link pointing to your website; images are more clickable than a plain text.)

Yeah..You're right...
Old 12-23-2008, 10:14 AM

Hi,

You can always drive traffic to your site by utilizing some SEO proven tactics like Book marking, articles, directories and viral marketing etc. If you would like to know more, check this link http://www.lazer-marketing.com/workfromhome.htm
Old 12-26-2008, 09:22 AM

Default RE

You can Get trafffic to your website,by promoting Your Website on internet.
Promote Your Website in Social Networking Website.
You Will definitly Get A increase in your Website traffic.
Thanks
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools