Web Design & SEO Company

Web Design & SEO Company (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/)
-   SEO (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/)
-   -   Proper Link Building (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/1242-proper-link-building.html)

Jing 11-26-2008 04:22 AM

Proper Link Building

Most Seo's knows link building. But most didn't know how to build quality links. So, what we need to do?

I always make sure that my website looks clean and simple. Before you optimize your site observe your competitor. Search for a keyword that has high number of searchers but has average number of competitors. Create a site map and metas. Use some of the keywords on your metas, ( meta title, description and meta keyword). Be sure that you write an attractive title for your homepage.

Submit your website manually to search engines. You can also do directory submission to get link popularity.
Write and submit Press Releases and articles to get quality backlinks.

francis84 11-28-2008 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jing (Post 2403)
Most Seo's knows link building. But most didn't know how to build quality links. So, what we need to do?

I always make sure that my website looks clean and simple. Before you optimize your site observe your competitor. Search for a keyword that has high number of searchers but has average number of competitors. Create a site map and metas. Use some of the keywords on your metas, ( meta title, description and meta keyword). Be sure that you write an attractive title for your homepage.

Submit your website manually to search engines. You can also do directory submission to get link popularity.
Write and submit Press Releases and articles to get quality backlinks.

My rule are just simple:

LINK TO RELATED WEBSITE for a MORE RELEVANT BACKLINKS. ;)

tanyaacatherine 12-03-2008 03:25 AM

Proper LInk Building

Achieving good search engine visibility has become a necessity for every website today. Hundreds and thousands of businesses compete with one another in order to generate more and more business through their websites. There are many ways by which a website can get high rankings in major search engines.
----------
Tanyaa
Link Building

urminenow 12-11-2008 07:50 AM

Without proper link building, your site will not rank competitively. Plain and simple. According to google, "webmasters can improve the rank of their sites by increasing the number of high-quality sites that link to their pages.

bobwilson37 12-11-2008 10:04 AM

Re: Proper Link Building

It's good to see all the essential stuff that revolves around back links, really back links are very important for any site. By them you will be getting good traffic to your site, so check all your back links. Thank you

semaphoreseo 12-12-2008 08:36 AM

we need to work on directory submission and link exchange with quality sites.
if we are getting good back links from quality sites, it will be benefit us.

criphaze22 12-12-2008 09:12 AM

To do proper link building you have to have control and full knowledge...

A proper link building strategy is one of the most important aspects of successful online marketing. Many businesses are simply unaware of the massive amount of traffic that can be directed to their sites with a simple link building strategy. The more links to your site that are online, the more targeted customers that you will have visiting your site. This in turn means a higher profit for your business or online venture....

Forum time zone is GMT. Currently it's 07:19 AM.