Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:29 PM

Default Free vs. Paid advertising?

Hi everyone,
Im glad i could sign up and share in this forum. I had a question, i have two blogs and one website that i have been trying to promote in the past few months on free sites. I however joined a paid site a few weeks back and there is noticeable change in larger amounts of traffic. What im wondering is should i cut back on how much time i spend on free advertising and rely on paid or should there be a balance? Since traffic is directed to my sites from this program and through my blogs will it be enough to sustain good traffic amounts. Just looking for opinions from anyone i welcome everyone to help out! Thanks.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 12-19-2008, 06:50 AM

for traffic, both are best, free advertisement and paid advertisement.
it depends on your budget, how much can you spend for traffic.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:22 AM

There is often duplicate advertisements on free ad sites. You won't find any duplicate ads on paid advertising sites. So, theres the good with the bad.

If you're on a shoe string budget, and have a service or product to offer, try to go for the Advertisement sites that require a small fee. The fee is used to keep spammers away as well as to gain targeted traffic.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Free vs. Paid advertising?

I think paid ones will give good results compare to the free listings, as you are paying to them so they will take care of your business. Yeah it's true that it all depends on your business budget... Thank you

hire seo expert
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools