Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:27 AM

Default SEO work i need help.

Hello
some one tell me do some link building, but he gave me this rule.
Can u help me.?
Is this possible ?
please give me some tips for this.
----------------------------------------------------
We require 400 PR4 or higher links, 150 PR5 links, 200PR6 or higher links and finally over 2250 links that will be industry specific to this account. The 2250 industry specifics do not require a specific PR value; they must however be related to the subjects listed above.

Rules:

- Require one-way links, reciprocals will be accepted but the rate we pay you for these will be lower since my team has to enter the recipient’s link information into our link building database.

- Links should contain (anchor text) the keywords specific to our client. Keywords will be provided to you if you win the project.

- Link pages must be permanent and static.

- Links must be text based, no graphics.

- Links cannot be from framed pages.

- Links cannot contain any form of a redirect script.

- Links cannot be through JavaScript.

- Links cannot include “no follow” tags such as rel=nofollow.

- Links using any automated software or techniques will not be tolerated.

- Absolutely no like exchange programs of any sort, no web rings, no triangulation methods, no work with firms like backlinks.com, gotlinks.com, link partners or text link ads.inc. If black hat techniques are part of your repertoire, please don’t bid on this project.

- Pages must not be excluded by robots .txt and anchor text cannot contain rel=nofollow.

- Linked sites must be active and in production; ideally webmasters that are trying to promote their websites as well.

- One link per domain, must be from various Class C ip addresses

- Prefer high ranking websites with Alexa.

- No sites that require ongoing payments for the links.

- No scraped content, mirrored sites, link schemes, sites overrun with contextual ads or popup windows.

- Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links or ads.

- Links must be manually submitted, no zeuss, arelis or other such programs. The exception being that you if you use any of these programs with personally written templates, we will be accepting of this.

- Links that already link to our website will not be counted. Our team will be building links with you so it’s important that there is no overlap. This point is very important to us. Please understand this point clearly. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me questions about this point.

- Staggered deployment of the links will be required, no more than 250 links per month please.

- bi-weekly updates preferably in excel listing the websites along with ip addresses as a minimum of information.

- We reserve the right to cancel any link based upon any reason we feel fit.

- Links should be from any death, condolence, funeral related, genealogy, family advice, obituary related website.

- Links must be from English websites only. This will expand down the road if you are still working with us.

- All links must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo!, MSN within the last 30 days.

- Links must be from search engine friendly sites, no cloaking, no redirects and certainly no framed pages.

- Links cannot be on pages that contain more than 25 outbound links. I’m willing to make exceptions on this rule depending on the relevance and circumstance. Not all webmasters make perfect link pages!

- Links will be in different text combinations provided by our team.

- Links must be relevant to the topics listed above.

- Links cannot be listed in any illegal or blacklisted websites or banned Ips.

- Please no forums, directories, blog commentary, guestbooks or classified links. The exception here would be forums and blogs that directly link to our cleint’s website without the “no follow” tag.

- Please no co-op advertiser websites.

- No links from .info or cheap domains.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 01-30-2009, 06:07 PM

Phew that is a lot, try Keywordspy.
--------------------
keyword research~Best Keyword Research Tool~Keyword Tracking Tool~Ispionage

Last edited by susanspy; 02-02-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools