Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:45 PM

Default The new SEO tool

A new competitive research tool by the name semrush.com has hit the market. It can be seen as a deeper extension of the SEO Digger project (adding PPC data and tracking AdWords keywords), and a competitor to services like Compete.com and SpyFu (which recently launched SpyFu Kombat).

Last edited by seoblabber; 02-04-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 02-02-2009, 07:43 PM

Default semrush

Hello seoblabber.
Whats the name price and working of the new seo product. I am happy if it costs less because i am in need of the proper keywords for my site. It would be greatful for me if you let me know the information reg this
Old 02-03-2009, 10:22 AM

I don't really think you have to save on keywords for your site optimization. You will not avoid expenses if you really want to make a good seo. But to my mind, using SEMRUSH
is the most economical way to make a good optimization

Last edited by seoblabber; 02-04-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:38 PM

The SEO Tools found in this section were designed to assist you in configuring your website(s) for search engine optimization within the different search engines.check the folllowing link to begin optimizing your website(s) for top placement within the search engines.

http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/
Old 02-03-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoblabber View Post
A sweet new competitive research tool by the name semrush.com has hit the market. It can be seen as a deeper extension of the SEO Digger project (adding PPC data and tracking AdWords keywords), and a competitor to services like Compete.com and SpyFu (which recently launched SpyFu Kombat). The cheapest tool in the web!
Great tool has been shared; hope to see more tools which are of use.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:49 PM

Default Re: semruch

Hoo i have mistaken the information reg this Semruch tool.I thought this may avoid expenses for making a good seo. I just went through your site and came to know about it. Its really a good Tool and its most economical way to make a good optimization
Old 02-06-2009, 06:42 AM

This Yahoo Ranking Tools page has links to the best Yahoo Ranking Tools on the internet and these tools will help you to optimize your website and move your search engine position higher. The following Yahoo Ranking Tools links are selected from the top SEO tool web sites. These Yahoo Ranking Tools links are the best of the best!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:23 AM

Default Re: The new SEO tool

Hey, it's good to see all of our keywords and it's positions in Google..Thus we will get a claer picture on our business by your tool and we will focus on those particular areas..Wow, that's a great tool..Thanks for sharing...

hire seo expert
Old 02-10-2009, 10:42 AM

Default SEO Tools

Two New Free SEO Tools Released by Bruce Clay

The folks over Bruce Clay have released two new SEO tools and the best part is that they're free.
The first one is called the Search Engine Optimization/KSP tool. It helps you know how competitive the keyword term or phrase is that you wish to optimize for. Just type in the keywords and the results appear in a chart below. Here's a screenshot of how it works.

The second tool is the SEMToolBar. It's only available for Internet Explorer. Use the search box with the toolbar to conduct a search for the keyword or phrase you're interested in. Once the regular results load, wait a few moments as the toolbar performs its magic. Underneath the results, you'll see a variety of competitive intelligence data including page rank and inbound links.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:24 PM

this is not better seo tool because its not provide my actual keywords reports
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools