Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Administrator

Default Micro Niche Finder Videos

After my Micro Niche Finder write up where i showed how to find high paying, low competition keywords for Adsense sites a number of people purchased the Micro Niche Finder tool.. Then proceeded to send me emails and messages saying things like "Damn, why the hell didn't i know about this sooner".

Don't worry i said the same thing way back when i first got it also, and the Micro Niche Tool is without doubt the number one tool in my toolbox when performing optimization for clients, and my own sites. However, there are so many people who have not heard of Micro Niche Finder or they simply don't know what it's all about.

So.. I'm going to show you some videos of it in action so you can see for yourself what it's all about. Also if you didn't see my initial writeup, you can read my Micro Niche Finder review where i gave some good tips so you can hit the ground running and find keywords that are pure gold in a few clicks. Also i wrote another example in my Highest Paying Adsense Keywords for 2009 thread.

In that one i demonstrated how it's possible to grab keywords that pay the same amount as the highest paying keywords on the net, but these have almost no competition. So, you can build pages that pay over a dollar per click but are super simple to rank for so that thread is worth checking out.

Now, before i show the Micro Niche Finder videos i will just point out something else. If you look around this site, i simply don't write reviews or push products at all because quite frankly most of the Clickbank, Commission Junction, PayDotCom and whatever else products flat out suck and i wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

Micro Niche Finder is the exception, it's rocks!

Micro Niche Finder in Action

Exploit Yahoo Answers

Exploiting Articles for Affiliate Commission!

Exploit Hot New Trends

So there you have it, a little more info about the Micro Niche Finder tool. If you have any questions about it, feel free to post and i will help you out with an answer as i know the tool inside out and i have been using it daily since it hit the market.

Also, version 4.1 was released just a few days ago which ads a few more features and enhancements.

Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools