Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:06 AM

Default Can I use online marketing?

Hi all. I am a small businessman with a very low budget. I want to know is it possible to promote products online in a way that doesn’t cost me much and lots of people get informed also?
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 09-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Firstly this isn't a complete post, i've been flat chat offline alot of today so i'll update this a bit more in the morning.

However to briefly answer your question Mike, there sure is. With Taree Internet for example, the company is only quite new as i only brought it online early this year after leaving the company i worked for to set-up on my own.

Allready we rank around the top 5 on Google.com for "SEO Company" and around top 25 for just "SEO" and still rising which is ultra competative. The best SEO's and teams of SEO Companies have been working for years, and invested thousands just to try and break in to the top 50 and i've done it in a matter of months on a virtually non-existant marketing budget.

Obviously i've got the upper hand on a general webmaster having extensive SEO experience, however it does show it can be done and for very little investment if you're prepared to learn a bit.

I'll update this in the morning with some more specific advice, however feel free to read some of the SEO tips and articles in the SEO section in the mean time.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelever View Post
Hi all. I am a small businessman with a very low budget. I want to know is it possible to promote products online in a way that doesn’t cost me much and lots of people get informed also?
Hi, My advice is that Invest in SEO, and see it for your self!
Old 02-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Banned

Good advice.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:15 AM

Default Re: Can I use online marketing?

Yeah SEO is the very good strategy to be followed and also gives perfect results..But it takes some time and all you need to have is a bit pateincy, so just go for SEO..To be sure your busines will be in a great position..Thanks for sharing.

hire seo expert
Old 02-06-2009, 06:40 AM

Your strategy should consist of a process that will reliably bring your potential customers to your Web site every single day.
Your strategy should outline different online marketing techniques, such as business blogging, article marketing, search engine optimization, and others, and how you are going to use them to bring your potential customers to your Web site.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Make use of the SEO services to get your site popular that is the one best thing to follow.

Utilize SEO tactics such as social book marking, articles, directories, press release and niche marketing etc to promote your products.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:07 PM

Default Starting your site for business

Budgeting your internet marketing project may seem like a crap shoot. But I can simplify things for you:
  1. If you're building a new site, expect to spend 2X that amount again in the year after the site launches. Unless you want it to sit there, all alone, with no traffic.
  2. If you want a site built by a single untrained individual who 'learned how to use Dreamweaver', expect to spend less than $2000. Also, expect to build a new site within 3 months.
  3. If you want a site built by a 5-10 person, boutique-style agency, expect to spend, at an absolute minimum, $10,000. These are experts, and they deserve to be paid as experts.
  4. If you find a 5-10 person, boutique-style agency that'll build you a site for $2000 or less, expect something that looks like they had a sneezing fit during the design phase.
  5. If you expect to get a #1 ranking on Google for $99, you're insane.
  6. If you hire a smart individual with a proven track record to optimize your site for search engines, expect to pay at least $5000, one time. Unless they're your friend, or they're willing to work hourly.
But promoting your site is so easy and it also costs very low at http://www.nicheforseo.com/ where yuy can get good backlinks and positions i very less time...
Old 02-11-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Yep,

There are lots of ways to promote your products online.

I think social bookmarking and networking sites, directory submission, etc.. will be helpful for you.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:28 PM

Sale your products online through classified , email-marketing, social marketing , directory submission
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools