Web Design & SEO Company

Web Design & SEO Company (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/)
-   SEO (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/)
-   -   5 Golden SEO Steps (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/2666-5-golden-search-engine-optimization-steps.html)

umairraja52 04-05-2009 02:33 PM

5 Golden SEO Steps

The Big Golden 5 Steps to Google Success

The Dream: You wake up one morning and notice your website appears on the #1 spot for your chosen keyword. The traffic is enormous, the business is huge and you are rolling in cash. How? Well...
This will never happen to you or your competitors (luckily) but over time, it is possible for your website to achieve top google positions by following a few simple steps which are known as "The Golden 5".

1. Keyword Selection for your website. Example Term: Hosting
The first step to successful SEO is always keyword research. Without it, you are like a bull in a china store. Bob and Jane are a loving couple who own a web hosting business and would like to do much better on google. Bob says they should optimize their site for the word "hosting" because According to Overture there are 1,426,822 searches bi-monthly for the word this word.

2. Use your selected keywords in your website.
Use your keyword to use anywhere you can. But don't let the keyword density get too high or your site may become over-optimized. 5% is usually okay. Use the keywords in tags, heading tags, etc...

3. Website Relationships
Like the loving couple Jane and Bob, your website needs a loving partner too. It's time to step away from the cheap "link building" campaigns. Google is now looking at how good a link is by calculating how long website visitors stay whilst at a link. It's time to start building solid business relationships with other websites.

4. Content is King:
Write relevant, interesting content for your website. Write some stories, articles, anything. Try for one new content page a week, more if you have time. Employ someone if you need to.

5. Use experts for your Hosting, SEO and Relationship building:
A wise entrepreneur once said that their key to success was to "ask questions". That means, don't be afraid to get help. Don't be afraid to use services that can get you to the top. The difficulty is that the Golden 5 steps can only get you so far. There are 1000's of factors that effect your website ranking.

Big Golden 5 Steps :)

sanseo 04-24-2009 04:48 AM

Thanks for tips..your language is very good, easy to understand.

phcarmaster 04-26-2009 01:36 PM

This is very useful for newbie SEO like me. I'm been doing that step for over 1 yr. I hope to gain more knowledge here. Thanks.

daniel160 04-28-2009 09:08 AM

This is very simple theory and only newbie will learn more from it, but really thanks for sharing.

sprogenesis 04-28-2009 11:38 AM

Thanks for the info mate. Your tips will gonna give us a chance to lift our domain or website's popularity to the top. This is great.

vivmarshall 06-16-2009 04:47 AM

Hello

Thank you very much for 5 golden seo steps. It's useful for us.

newage123 06-16-2009 06:02 AM

Thanks for the valuable information's, it is a nice tip for the beginners

zaizaices8 06-16-2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umairraja52 (Post 4800)
3. Website Relationships
Like the loving couple Jane and Bob, your website needs a loving partner too. It's time to step away from the cheap "link building" campaigns. Google is now looking at how good a link is by calculating how long website visitors stay whilst at a link. It's time to start building solid business relationships with other websites.

Google updated their guidelines about link schemes. Excessive link exchange or to manipulate the PR system can get your site ban. The info's are here http://www.google.com/support/webmas...y?answer=66356

Quote:

A wise entrepreneur once said that their key to success was to "ask questions". That means, don't be afraid to get help. Don't be afraid to use services that can get you to the top. The difficulty is that the Golden 5 steps can only get you so far. There are 1000's of factors that effect your website ranking.

I don't think that your given quote relates to your given example, it's too far fetched. If asking question can get you to the road of success why would I get help if I can do it by myself? I mean, you ask questions to improve your skills, right? Then why will I get help from other professionals when you can just ask?

baranbuffet 07-13-2009 05:44 PM

Thanks for sharing the nice tips and you explain well

davin.master 07-14-2009 08:14 AM

it's amagining golden tips for website promotion

remoteworkmate 07-14-2009 06:03 PM

hi

Those are just the basic steps. In reality, there are a lot more techniques a person must implement in order to rank really high in search engines.

zaizaices8 07-15-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remoteworkmate (Post 7539)
Those are just the basic steps. In reality, there are a lot more techniques a person must implement in order to rank really high in search engines.

I agree. Don't just stick to just a couple of methods and techniques it's much effective if you apply new trends to obsolete methods or do the new trends.

sania 07-25-2009 08:13 AM

database security

thanks for sharing such a helpful information..

Harry83 07-25-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

The Dream: You wake up one morning and notice your website appears on the #1 spot for your chosen keyword. The traffic is enormous, the business is huge and you are rolling in cash. How? Well...
This will never happen to you or your competitors (luckily) but over time, it is possible for your website to achieve top google positions by following a few simple steps which are known as "The Golden 5".

The first step to successful SEO is always keyword research. Without it, you are like a bull in a china store. Bob and Jane are a loving couple who own a web hosting business and would like to do much better on google. Bob says they should optimize their site for the word "hosting" because According to Overture there are 1,426,822 searches bi-monthly for the word this word.

2. Use your selected keywords in your website.
Use your keyword to use anywhere you can. But don't let the keyword density get too high or your site may become over-optimized. 5% is usually okay. Use the keywords in tags, heading tags, etc...

3. Website Relationships

4. Content is King:
Write relevant, interesting content for your website. Write some stories, articles, anything. Try for one new content page a week, more if you have time. Employ someone if you need to.

Thanks for such a nice post. Realy very nice and helpful.Good work mate keep up.

Regards

Harry

joy285 08-03-2009 07:37 AM

Thanks for sharing the tips and explain it well.

itzcnu 08-04-2009 04:42 AM

Thanks for great tips on SEO.They are really helpful.

fantasyx 08-06-2009 04:34 PM

Great steps...Thanks for the great tips...:)

zaizaices8 08-10-2009 10:57 AM

You should also do something out of that list. Promoting also works ;)

Benivolent 08-28-2009 12:01 PM

Thanks for your great contribution for SEO. Definitely newbie will bookmark your blog.

seo company chennai | web design company chennai

seoconsult 08-30-2009 06:29 AM

Thanks man

This is very useful for newbie SEO like me.
Your tips will gonna give us a chance to lift our domain or website's popularity to the top. This is great.

jingles 09-01-2009 08:26 AM

That really very useful for me as m very new in this field and want to improve this ability. This is very informative

jingles 09-09-2009 07:46 AM

They can be very useful for me as m new i this field and can easily follow for performing mine activities.

manish88 09-09-2009 09:46 AM

soe

SEO is a fundamental part of search engine marketing (SEM). It requires constant updating and continuous attention of the website content for solid, long-term effective results. 'Natural' Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of guiding the design and development of a website so that it will naturally attract visitors by winning top rankings on the major search engines for selected search key word phrases.

jeath1627 09-12-2009 07:59 AM

Wow! Thanks for that informative ideas you've shared.

visual 09-14-2009 08:14 PM

You explained whole SEO book in just 5 steps.. This is such a useful & easy to understand thanks for that..

techmagnate 09-15-2009 10:20 AM

Thank you very much for such nice work-- definitely it will help many more.

visual 09-19-2009 12:35 AM

very simple and straight forward knowledge... That is such a very useful information..

cygnet 09-19-2009 12:59 PM

Hey really they work..
Thanks.

visual 09-19-2009 05:39 PM

Thanks for that information & i want to add another steps:

Keyword Research

Competitive Intelligence

Get Your First Inbound Links

Web Design and Development

Sitemaps

Content Building

Link Building

Conversion Analysis

zeekstern 09-26-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

[/FONT]

Your are absolutely correct that keyword research is important. But wrong in stating that they should optimize their site for the keyword "hosting" because there are 1,426,822 searches for it. You don't want to optimize your site for any keyword unless you have a chance of getting top ranking for it. This is determined by the number of other websites competing for that term. In this case, as of today, there are 303,000,000 sites with hosting in their title. That is way too much.;)

daniel160 09-27-2009 06:40 AM

thanks for your sharing, heard many times before, but really wothable if you can scpecify every steps , show us how to do every step well and all of us can benefit from them.

Danielnash 10-01-2009 01:03 PM

Hi all,

Your guidelines is really important for me and thanks for sharing your info with us. if you have any extra knowledge about seo tips share with us.

thanks

visual 11-25-2009 11:38 PM

Thanks for sharing the 5 precious steps of SEO.. That is really very helpful to us..

Jenie0109 11-27-2009 06:16 AM

Content and keywords is the most important in SEO. Thanks for the info..:)

visual 03-16-2010 03:50 AM

thanks for your tips its very helpful

crosna 06-22-2010 04:36 PM

seo hosting

Great sharing must say, but here i would like to add one more thing that is when you start as SEO provider the first thing which you will come across will be IP ban, so try to use multiple IP Hosting which you can get from SEO Hosting service providers.

Benivolent 08-26-2010 09:07 AM

Nice share, you can add more details about keyword Research, anyway is it's really a good stuff........

sarah_9 09-14-2010 05:55 AM

Hi,

Getting theme based back links is also very important for the ranking of the site.

Regards,
sarah_9

World Market

crosna 09-21-2010 04:53 AM

thanx for insight, seo hosting is getting popularity with time, as people need seo hosting services to get traffic to the site. After the website is launched you need seo hosting provider to get desire result for the site.

crosna 09-24-2010 05:33 AM

SEO Hosting provides you Multiple IP Hosting where you can strengthen your SEO marketing efforts across multiple Class C and Class B IP's and that to on across multiple geographically diverse locations. With such techniques your SEO marketing effort will never get wasted

Forum time zone is GMT. Currently it's 02:27 AM.