Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:50 AM

Default How To Write A Resume For The Post Of SEO?

I want to apply for the post of seo in a firm in my city. But have no idea that what should be the better format. Can you give a sample free templates link of MS Word which has a great presentation. To impress upon the employer. Any reference or link will be helpful…
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 10-16-2007, 12:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwave View Post
I want to apply for the post of seo in a firm in my city. But have no idea that what should be the better format. Can you give a sample free templates link of MS Word which has a great presentation. To impress upon the employer. Any reference or link will be helpful…
I don't really have any resume templates related to SEO because i've never had to use one. I would have some standard resume templates for Microsoft Office though, you would need to modify it a bit to be suited to a SEO application.. If you want me to attach some just let me know.

I know one thing that would look good, is an online resume page created specifically for the job that's perfectly optimized to go along with your written resume. This would impress me because not only does it show you are keen by taking the time to construct a page for that position, but it would showcase your SEO skills. Work that the employer can see and scrutinize to me would hold more weight than what's written on paper.

So taking the time to do both i think would be a good option.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:00 PM

Default How To Write A Resume For The Post Of SEO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwave View Post
Hello there, Well, just be yourself and don't pretend. And lastly, improve your SEO skills to impress your employer....
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools