Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Reply
 
  #1  
Old 06-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: India
Posts: 20
Default Discuss on Backlinks

hello friends, Do you backlinks and what is the role of website promotion and how increase for website backlinks..

and more beneficially 3way or directory links..

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

  #2  
Old 06-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webrecsol View Post
hello friends, Do you backlinks and what is the role of website promotion and how increase for website backlinks..
and more beneficially 3way or directory links..
Thanks in advance
Did you meant, "What is backlinks and what is the role of website promotion to increasing backlinks?". Backlinks are links you get from other websites. It is one of the major factors of getting a higher PR. The role of website promotion is basically to promote your own website. In the process of promoting websites, you may encounter link exchanges etc. Link Exchanges is an example of SEO method that demands personal communication with the webmaster itself.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: India
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaizaices8 View Post
Did you meant, "What is backlinks and what is the role of website promotion to increasing backlinks?". Backlinks are links you get from other websites. It is one of the major factors of getting a higher PR. The role of website promotion is basically to promote your own website. In the process of promoting websites, you may encounter link exchanges etc. Link Exchanges is an example of SEO method that demands personal communication with the webmaster itself.
thanks for great advise of you but it's very obsolete techniques so can i use other way for website link popularity..if you have any idea plz share us..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webrecsol View Post
thanks for great advise of you but it's very obsolete techniques so can i use other way for website link popularity..if you have any idea plz share us..
Link Building isn't obsolete actually, maybe it's old but still not obsolete. There are lots of methods you can use which can help you like article/press release submissions, directory submissions, making a blog related to your website, forum posting and social bookmarking/networking.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:45 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 74
Default

Back Links are very important for promotion of the website. It is a direct parameter for page ranking. And more the back links more will be the page rank.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-10-2009, 06:25 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 13
Default

Hi,
Backlink is link that you received from other websites and get reference.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-10-2009, 07:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 222
Default

Backlinks are the base of seo .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by visual View Post
Backlinks are the base of seo .
I have to disagree with you there. Although, building backlinks are the necessary work for SEO, some websites rank even without backlinks.
Reply With Quote
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Reply

Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What should I do to increase Google backlinks? jennypretty SEO 1 07-06-2012 09:14 AM
How do I get backlinks to my website? raja1 SEO 2 12-19-2011 09:15 AM
Some white hat ways to get backlinks to your sites jennypretty SEO 3 04-22-2011 05:14 AM
Require Backlinks?? pntglobal SEO 7 10-21-2009 04:02 PM
Google PR is not based on number of Backlinks sammrat SEO 7 06-11-2009 10:51 AM
Get Backlinks in Right Way rakeshraushan SEO 0 06-17-2008 09:20 AM
7 Years Old - PR2 - 700 Backlinks - MultiPurpose Domain Admin Domains For Sale 0 12-16-2007 04:28 AM



Knowledgebase | SEO | Free Scripts | Free Wordpress Themes | Free Graphics

eval gzinflate base64 decode | SEO Addons


Forum time zone is GMT. Currently it's 01:07 PM.

SEO - Top



Web Design & SEO Forums