Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Reply
 
  #1  
Old 06-04-2009, 05:05 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Thumbs up How I Got My Google PageRank Back After 4 days

Hello all members,

I am going to share one thing with you that i got PR 0 to 6 for my www.idhasoft.com website just in a 8 months of dedicated SEO efforts.

To get PR 6 i am doing following SEO activities for my website.

- Onpage optimization
- proper analysis of website, content, keywords
- offpage optimization
- directory submission
- press release submission
- classifieds ad posting
- smo promotion
- blog submission
- article submission
Reply With Quote
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

  #2  
Old 06-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Admin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Taree
Posts: 613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idhasoft231 View Post
Hello all members,

I am going to share one thing with you that i got PR 0 to 6 for my www.idhasoft.com website just in a 8 months of dedicated SEO efforts.
Going from PR0 to PR6 in 8 months isn't spectacular what so ever, nearly every Google update i have new sites go from PR0 to PR6 in their first update.

The fastest was 21 days from the day the domain was registered, until the PR update when it become PR6.

It's pretty simple to get high PR, but that's not important about 98% of a regular sites traffic have no clue what it even is.

So don't you agree it's pretty pointless striving to achieve something only a handful of people care about? Personally if i had a choice, i would turn the Pagerank on this site "off" so it showed as PR N/A because it would probably stop most the spam.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idhasoft231 View Post
Hello all members,
I am going to share one thing with you that i got PR 0 to 6 for my www.idhasoft.com website just in a 8 months of dedicated SEO efforts.
I think every SEO is dedicated in their work. But still, congatz! Your efforts now bear fruit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idhasoft231 View Post
- Onpage optimization
- proper analysis of website, content, keywords
- offpage optimization
- directory submission
- press release submission
- classifieds ad posting
- smo promotion
- blog submission
- article submission
Those are some of the most basic and used SEO/SEM methods. And besides, I think Google gives a higher PR because of quality content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
So don't you agree it's pretty pointless striving to achieve something only a handful of people care about? Personally if i had a choice, i would turn the Pagerank on this site "off" so it showed as PR N/A because it would probably stop most the spam.
I don't think your forum is pointless actually it kinda helps me in my SEO career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Personally if i had a choice, i would turn the Pagerank on this site "off" so it showed as PR N/A because it would probably stop most the spam.
Pesky spammers!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 222
Default

That's cool . Thanks for sharing the information .
Reply With Quote
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Reply

Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey all am back back back….. inetwebsolution Free Graphics 2 10-05-2009 10:20 AM
PHP - Displaying Google Pagerank Admin Knowledgebase 3 08-16-2009 10:59 AM
Odd Pagerank Update Admin SEO 1 06-24-2009 10:15 AM
Free Wordpress Theme :: Gambling Days 279 Ben.Johnson Wordpress Themes 0 06-21-2009 05:24 AM
My Back Links in Google Suddenly Disappered Seodragon SEO 1 06-16-2009 08:29 AM
Find back links webdesign10 SEO 14 12-19-2008 06:47 AM
What is Pagerank? Admin SEO 6 05-01-2008 04:07 AM



Knowledgebase | SEO | Free Scripts | Free Wordpress Themes | Free Graphics

eval gzinflate base64 decode | SEO Addons


Forum time zone is GMT. Currently it's 11:07 AM.

SEO - Top



Web Design & SEO Forums