Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:47 AM

Default How SEO will increase the Traffic?

Hi,

I am starting a new business and want to promote my site using SEO techniques to increase the traffic for my site for a good business.
I want to know how can we increase the traffic of a site through SEO techniques?
Which SEO Techniques are used for increase targetted Traffic?
How much and how SEO Company can help for this?

Regards
Rajni
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 12-04-2007, 11:57 AM

Default High SEO Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajni View Post
Hi,

I am starting a new business and want to promote my site using SEO techniques to increase the traffic for my site for a good business.
I want to know how can we increase the traffic of a site through SEO techniques?

Regards
Rajni
Hi there,

I dont know a lot about SEO but i would like to share my experience when getquickseo.com was doing SEO for my brothers glass ampoules site technoglassampoules.com

On my request,they told me some of SEO techniches ..........

what they did, they submitted the site to major search engines like google,msn and yahoo also to different free directories and they exchanged link with sites having one or two numbers higher then their own site. Hope it could help u to increase traffic to your site......

Best of luk
Karenjones
Old 12-20-2007, 08:24 PM

Default SEO Techniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajni View Post
Hi,

Regards
Rajni
Hello there... Hope this will help you: http://www.seocompany.ca/seo/seo-techniques.html and don't forget, search for some SEO tools to further enhance your knowledge.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:17 PM

you just came
on the right place... just continue reading,, keep in mind that it's a trial and error.. regards...
Old 03-07-2008, 12:58 PM

You can read some interesting search engine marketing tips at : http://www.seohawk.com/seo_articles/marketing_guide.asp

It will surely help you understand SEO marketing better
Old 03-12-2008, 04:54 PM

Rajni,

Are you wanting to pay someone to do this or are you wanting to learn how to do it yourself? The 2nd is usually the best long-term option because you know how to constantly update and never pay for it. There are many places to learn how to do this. Let us know what you are looking for.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:50 PM

Hi,
Back links are the major source of getting good ranking in search engine and after you achieve your target of good ranking you will get traffic. More over you can also submit your site to different book marking sites which are also helpful in traffic generation.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:21 PM

Well, a good SEo has lot of techniques that should be used for increasing traffic. Only traffic increasing is not the main motive for SEO activities but conversion is also an important part for the business. So you must take services from expert SEO company of your area.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:59 AM

Default SEO is just 2 things dude!!!

Hi all,
Actually the SEO professionals have made the SEO a puzzle. It is a simple thing.

Search engines index the webpages on the basis of keywords and give the search results on the basis of keywords, again.

First main step is the onsite optimization for the keywords. This is the insertion of your keyword combinations in TITLE, ALT, META, first paragraph, H1, H2 tags etc properly. Natural keywords ratio must be between 4-7% and no more, otherwise it will be considered as spam.

Second thing is highrank backlinks. Very simple thing is search for free online forums on googl. Use words like free+forums+SEO. this phrase will give you the list of all the free forums on SEO. Now check the forums which have pagerank 4 or above. Choose at least 25 forums. Join the hot topics and express your views, often.

Dont forget to add your signature in your post. Your signature must have your website link.

Thats all friends. This is the natural and real SEO. Keep on doing this and you will be getting the results after some weeks. For more tricks see this link.

Thanks,
imran ali
http://www.cleararticles.com
Old 03-23-2008, 09:04 AM

Default if any one needs to give or take any tips, please post

if any one needs to give or take any tips, please post.

thanks,
imran ali
http:///www.cleararticles.com

Last edited by clearwriter; 03-23-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools