Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2009, 07:38 AM

Default DHTML/JS/Java/Flash & SEO

Hi... the thing that spawned this query is when I was installing a DHTML drop down menu for a client, who doesnt care about SEO but I do, and was wondering how does that affect SEO? Is every component of the drop down treated just like HTML, or is it more hidden like a Flash menu?

This would of course, be followed by questions for JS apps, hava, and of course Flash, where I have heard now many SEO can be used for Flash apps... is there a resource somewhere online or something someone can tell me that can make me understand how SEO works with all this progresive web tech? Thanks!

P.S. I am a freelance web/graphic designer for over 5 years and have an intermediate knowledge of all aspects of web design, in case you need to explain something and dont want to go TOO basic!
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools