Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:12 PM

Default Short Task

Hey everyone! I've been surfing the net a lot lately, and I came across shorttask.com. It is a site where anyone can do short, simple tasks for certain amounts of money! Lol, I have been using it all day, making more and more cash throughout the day. It's pretty sweet, and it is a good site for SEO professionals, because we can use it for link building, having reviews done, etc. So I implore everyone here to check it out! Thanks!
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 07-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Have you been paid consistently yet? I wouldn't get too excited just yet, i've heard quite a few reports of it not being legit for example:

Quote:
Short Task is a scam site run by Harrison Barnes, a person widely discussed as running other scam sites. Short Task was designed after Harrison Barnes was formally prohibited from using Amazon's mTurk site because he repeatedly violated its terms of use.

He copied mTurk and uses the site to get people to help promote his other scam sites by paying them a few pennies to post positive comments about his site. Every single task that I reviewed was designed to help raise his google rankings.

Harrison Barnes also deceives users by making it look like the tasks are requested by diferent people but all are likely fake names. Worst of all, you won't get paid until you hit fifty dollars in your account but at a few pennies per task it is almost impossible to ever hit the target. STAY AWAY FROM SHORT TASK!!!!!

Source(s):

Google

Shorttask.com, ripoffreport.com, cathygellis.com, americanmaestro.blogspot.com, indeed.com, legalauthorityscam.blogspot.com, franklysaurkraut.blogspot.com/2008/08/vanara-scam.html, betterbusinessbureau, kimscatchoftheday.
Never used them personally, but good luck with it.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:03 AM

@seaking Is it like a traffic exchange site? I don't think that would really give you money.

@Admin thanks for the news.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools