Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:10 AM

Default Best SEO tips for Affiliate long URLs

Hello Friends,
I like to thank you for reading my post and wish you give me a good tips about it.
I have a long affiliate link like this:
http://www.vigrxplus.com/clicks/clic...tml?a=tadisaus
Should I place a link like that on my site or should I use redirect it?
For example, can I create an empty page to store this long affiliate link, and redirect it?
Which way is better for SEO to get indexed on Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other search engines?
Thanks very much.
Your tips is appreciated.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 07-24-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennypretty View Post
Which way is better for SEO to get indexed on Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other search engines?
Bookmarking is the fastest way to get indexed on Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other search engines...
Old 08-12-2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennypretty View Post
Hello Friends,
I like to thank you for reading my post and wish you give me a good tips about it.
I have a long affiliate link like this:
http://www.vigrxplus.com/clicks/clic...tml?a=tadisaus
Should I place a link like that on my site or should I use redirect it?
For example, can I create an empty page to store this long affiliate link, and redirect it?
Thanks very much.
Your tips is appreciated.
Don't even try to think of using that technique. That's one of SEO blackhat. You can just convert it to tinyURL if you want it to be compressed into a smaller URL.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:11 AM

I like this tips so i aslo want to share something about 45 Ways To Promote Your Site!

If youíre launching a new site, or new content then offcourse you need to promote your web site to get good business but you dont have money to advertise then here is a way to promote your site to get free traffic

01. write an introduction and submit it to share sites like Digg, Reddit and Now Public.

02. Create a Yahoo Group in the niche your site sits.

03. Create a MySpace account and use it to publisise your site.

04. Bookmark your site on Del.icio.us and if youíre really keen, add a Del.icio.us button to your homepage.

05. Create a Technorati account and ďclaimĒ your blog.

06. Submit your site to free, search engine friendly directories. An excellent list can be found here.

07. Conduct a survey. This is an excellent way to generate offline publicity.

08. Place a free ad for your company on Gumtree.

09.Syndicate your siteís content by using an RSS feeds.

10.Submit your RSS feeds to agregator sites like FeedBurner, Squidoo, Feedboy, Jordomedia, FeedBomb, FeedCat, rssmad, feeddirectory and feedfury. Stolen from DigitalPoint

11.Write an article related to your site and submit it to article sites.

12.Sign up to StumbleUpon and get your friends to Stumble your site.

13.Create a custom 404 page so that even if someone encounters an error on your site, they are re-directed somewhere nice.

14. Set up a 301 redirect to take traffic from your non-www address to your www address. See here for more info.

15.Add a link to your site in the signature of any forums you post on.

16.Tell your friends about your site. Itís free advertising init.

17.Speel cheek your stie. Nothing appears more amateur than a site with typos or spelling mistakes.

18.Test your site and make sure it appears correctly in all major browsers.

19.Buy enough hosting. No one likes a slow site.

20.Donít worry about PageRank Ė worrying about PageRank is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.*

21.Offer something for free. Free is good. People tell their friends about free stuff.

22.Tell your neighbours, you never know what contacts they might have.

23 Offer your users as many ways as possible to contact you. MSN, Skype, Yahoo etc all complement email, phone and a real address.

24. Advertise your site on Craigslist. Itís free, relevant and localised.

25.Do NOT use frames.

26 Submit your site to DMOZ.org. It may take time, but itís worth it.

27 Create an XML sitemap of your site and submit it to Google.

28 Get a custom t-shirt made with your website url on it, and wear it often.

29 comment on flicker photo

30 Sign up with an affiliate programme to sell your product, or if youíre a publish, make some cash!

30 On your Contact Page ask people if they mind receiving your newsletter.

31 Send out a newsletter!

32 Go to a free seminar for Website owners. You might learn something.

33 Find quality and relevant blogs and leave a comment (with a link back to your site of course).

34 Donít pay people to submit your site to search engines. Itís a waste of money.

35 YouTube and Google Video are excellent portals on which to launch a viral campaign.

36 Giving away an eBook is an excellent way to generate word-of-mouth about your site.

37 Sponsor a Wordpress theme or a phpListDirectory template.

37 If you sell products that are advertised on television by the manufacturer, add ďAs Seen on TVĒ to your site!

38 Avoid proprietry technologies like Java and Active X.

39 Put downloadable content on your site, but make sure itís not manufacturer specific Ė so mp3 rather than wma.

40 Learn about CSS. Itís the new HTML.

41 Contribute to related subject areas on Wikipedia.
Ask bloggers and other Web site owners to review your site and/or products.

42 Have user friendly page names Ė most tools comes with some way to avoid

43 If you must have a Flash homepage, make sure you have a ďSkip IntroĒ link.

44 Tell your local rag about your site. These newspapers are desparate for stories and you may well even get a pic of your ugly picture published.

45 Become a leading authority on your chosen subject.
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools