Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:28 AM

Default Achieving in Top 10

Hello Friends,
I like to thank you for reading my post and wish you keep on adding new tips about it.

Search Engine Optimization is one of the latest technologies which can help your website to gain more exposure online.

However, there are some basic rules which you need to follow while promoting your website.

a) Your TITLE should reflect most important service/product offered by your website

b) Your Meta Description tag is important. If you dont include Meta Description, then your Google webmaster account will show errors.

c) Add Quality Content on regular basis. Search engines like those websites which publish fresh content regularly.

d) Try to make Viral Content which will help you develop quick back links and will help your website to gain more rankings on search engines.

I am sure you will like this useful information on search engine optimization.
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 07-27-2009, 12:24 PM

Default Want to get top 10 positions in Search engine

If you want to get top 10 positions in Search engine you should know about SEO.
What is SEO? Search engine optimization is a strategy to get top search engine ranking which help to your website to more accurately list your site in their Search engine indexing for target keywords related to the page content. Programs for off-page optimization will help your website for search engine indexing.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:54 AM

Default thank you,

thank u lisa its very useful,keep updating..
Old 07-30-2009, 08:32 AM

Default Hi

Today dynamic environment its really very hard to tell how can you be in top 10 ... Google has restricted too mcuh and changed its policies. Wholesalepages.co.uk was first in top 10 . now its on the 2nd page
Old 08-04-2009, 01:46 PM

You are absolutely right, Google algorithm keeps on changing regularly to bring out the best possible SERP results having relevancy with the keyword terms searched by visitors. But still some facts like keyword laden meta description, title, fresh content & viral marketing have got the same importance when it comes to achieve top 10 rankings in major search engines. Taking up to some additional means with changing time can only make you achieve these results faster.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:33 AM

i don't think that would be enough for reaching into top 10. Ofcourse 80% of off page optimization is considered. Anyway thanks for the tips.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa wilson View Post
a) Your TITLE should reflect most important service/product offered by your website
and you should at least put a keyword with it.

Quote:
b) Your Meta Description tag is important. If you dont include Meta Description, then your Google webmaster account will show errors.
Nowadays, Google discounts the weight METAs use to have especially in terms of SERPs.

Quote:
c) Add Quality Content on regular basis. Search engines like those websites which publish fresh content regularly.
I would have to agree with you with this one.

Quote:
d) Try to make Viral Content which will help you develop quick back links and will help your website to gain more rankings on search engines.
Viral content? It may help especially if you have something like a controversial blog or website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanne2007 View Post
i don't think that would be enough for reaching into top 10. Ofcourse 80% of off page optimization is considered. Anyway thanks for the tips.
I agree. Sticking with only this steps on your mind will not make your blog or website to top rankings. Explore more methods don't just stick to already known methods because Google's algo is changing.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:13 AM

It's very informative thanks for sharing this knowledge with us.

.NET Application Development | Business logo design | Brochure design service | Hire .Net developer
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

SEO - Top

Web Design & SEO Forums