Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Ways to improve traffic

Hi all

Is there any way to improve the traffic of web designing company other than oldies like article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building etc?

Last edited by webdesigningcompany; 12-19-2007 at 11:19 AM.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 12-20-2007, 07:37 PM

Wink Improving the Traffic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdesigningcompany View Post

Hi all

Is there any way to improve the traffic of web designing company other than oldies like article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building etc?

Hello there!!! I think those things you said are really the basic of how to optimize a website. You just have to be resourceful like for example, if your website is a web designing company, you should find forums, blogs, article that talks about web designing. This way, you can increase traffic going to your website. Link popularity is the trend now, so having many links going to your site will surely increase the traffic. I hope it helps...
Old 02-21-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
Hello there!!! I think those things you said are really the basic of how to optimize a website. You just have to be resourceful like for example, if your website is a web designing company, you should find forums, blogs, article that talks about web designing. This way, you can increase traffic going to your website. Link popularity is the trend now, so having many links going to your site will surely increase the traffic. I hope it helps...

I agree with binz, you should know your site's relevancy.. post only on the site which is relevant to yours. Remember, more IBL, the more your site becomes popular, your site will rank higher.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:19 AM

Thumbs up Ways to improve traffic

If you do the video submission, PPC and Craiglist are very useful for u get good results for u r site to get the more traffic to your site.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
Its true. Linking to other websites within the same category is surely weight a lot. Im not saying that linking to websites not related to you is not good, its stiil a link (just what Matt Cutt said), but compare to links from websites realted to you, you will rank more if you gain lots of backlinks from related websites.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:33 AM

I think you have done all the procedure of building traffics now you manage a good page rank so now you can request for link exchange from relevant sites its will increase you traffics.

If you can invest money for your site traffics then you should choose Google Adwords for best results.

Thanks
Old 06-03-2009, 01:09 AM

Default Way to improve traffic

To improve traffic try exchanging links with other sites. Also you can post link to your site on keywen.com, its free and fast
Old 06-03-2009, 09:53 AM

Yahoo answers and Twitter also helps to give you indirect traffic. Make an advertisement and post it to free posting classified ads sites.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:04 AM

to increase traffic, post the hot news that day. and post your link on public bookmarking
Old 06-05-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdesigningcompany View Post

Hi all

hello friend, i think you are puzzle because you want say that article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building is not use full way for increase traffic while it is a off page work for seo..but i want tell you that until you will not do quality and proper way use then how can expect that you will get better result so my dear don't take tension only constant what do you do...
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools