Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:45 AM
Banned

Question Blog - Best ways to send lots of new traffic to it

hey, james here... i've been running a small blog now for a little over a year, and just recently after reading alot on some of these different forums ive started trying to monetize my blog with adsense and am looking to find different easy ways to send lots of new traffic. So far since i started ive just been dropping alot of links in comments i post on others blogs.. and doing social bookmarking which is where most of my traffic comes from using the automated software from < I am a Spammer > .. which im sure most of you are probably using also. But I was jus curious, as im still fairly new to this, what are some other easy effective ways i could drive alot of new traffic to my blog? And furthermore, for those other methods for traffic are you aware of any effective software like bm demon that will automate those methods for me that isnt going to cost me much?? As I work 40 hours a week and often find myself with very limited time to work on this project... Any advice / comments / suggestions would be very appreciated!! thanks
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 08-01-2009, 12:57 AM

Hi James. I used BMD as a beginner and yes I got some traffic with it but the more I learned about this business, the further away I came from automated bookmarking

I think building reputation, which unfortunately takes time, is the best way to maximize results from bookmarking sites

On the topic of generating targeted traffic to your blog, read Getting traffic to your blog. It's a post I wrote based on my experience of what works and what doesn't
Old 08-17-2009, 10:00 AM

hello
i'm also new to this promoting business. i am a writer and post on sites that publish free articles and i suggest that you take parts of your blog there and it might help you with extra exposure. i found that putting some of my work there gave me a little extra recognition.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Hi james,

You could start by spamming 300+ other sites with this exact same message.

See Google Results

But i wouldn't advise it, that will certainly get you banned from here and from Google.

Opps.. Too late.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools