Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolaka View Post
^^ Yes, but why "wholesale" ... what makes it rank for this particular keyword ...
It may have just been a fluctuation. Fluctuations are just normal. I tried to search the said website in the keyword wholesale (I've used wholesale without the quote [wholesale] and with the quote ["wholesale"]) and it's not even in the SERPs now.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:32 AM

It has gone down 4 -5 positions (probably because the website is down for maintenance but it's pretty much there for like 2 months now.

See ...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=whole...36edbd3c16a1c5

It doesn't show up in the results with quotes for the same reasons ... the keyword hardly appear anywhere at their main pages, hence it doesn't appear when we search for wholesale with quotes ("wholesale")
Old 09-26-2009, 11:31 PM

I suspect that it might be due to the back links.

Yahoo inbound links count 46,784
Old 09-30-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellyanes View Post
hey everyone, i also same confused this thinks . r u get a explanation . if u don't mine plz post it. i hope u get it . thanks to adv... u r post to your explanation many other person also get helpful information ....
I don't understand a single word you said. Please try to make your english a little bit understandable.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools