Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:16 PM

Default How to get online enquiry in terms of SEO

Dear Friends,

I had promoted our website, http://www.antiqueoakfurniture.co.uk/ where all the keywords are in Google 1-10 position, for all keywords its ranking is superb, but the problem is when visitors visit this site they don’t post any enquiry for purchasing products.

Where the other site http://www.tudor-rose-antiques.co.uk/ they have also well rank in Google, and here per day 3- 4 enquiries posted for purchasing products.

Both are antique websites, but as per SEO I can’t understand what the problem with antique oak where ranking is better than next one.

Please discuss with me my SEO friend and let me know what the solution is.
I eagerly wait for your positive response.

Ani Bena
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 02-12-2009, 01:33 PM

i think you not choose traffic generate keywords , please finalize in which keywords for your producs
Old 02-12-2009, 08:19 PM

Default Place in correct category

It all depends on keywords. replace the keywords and try it.. And also observe what traffic is coming. Moreover since your keywords are on top so you will get many visitors and buying of the products will be relatively low because every one will not go for your products..
Check the Category where your site is.. Place in correct category
Old 02-13-2009, 09:44 AM

Default Re: How to get online enquiry in terms of SEO

Yeah, why don't you wait for some time?? If the visitor comes to your site, it's not mandatory for him to purchase your products..Every visitor is having his own plans, so your all keywords are in a great position..So definitely you will get sales, if you wait for some time..
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools