Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2009, 02:40 AM
Banned

Default Attract more clients with video marketing

Hi, I am running a personal website. I recorded many videos of my business and spread them to the internet to attract more buyers (By add my logo and link on the video). I also put some video on my own site to keep the new visitors. Good things should be shared. Now, I want to suggest you a really good video editor and converter. I have used it for years and now the software upgraded its bottom codes. It supports importing more video formats now, even FLV format.

Anyway you can see more details from the following news.

“Complete Solution for Web Video and Player with Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0

Moyea Software introduced Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0 on October 16, 2009 with the solutions to convert videos to Flash, create player with custom skin, publish video on web page, and control player with Flash variables via HTML code. Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0 includes more settings like filter effect, and encoding profile saving, FLV and F4V importing.

Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0 initiates solutions to include player creating function together with the video conversion in quick mode. Compared to the older versions of Moyea Flash Video MX Pro and other products with web video solution, Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0 not only includes preset players for selection on web page, but also provides option to users to design their own player with custom image.

You can even control the Flash players generated by Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0 with the open player API. For example, you can set the player to load video automatically but only to play video when the play button is clicked, or set the player to play video automatically with progressive download when enough data is buffered.

Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0 now supports FLV and F4V videos with H.264 as video codec as input and output. You can import videos, select filter effect for video like aged film, gray, simple gauss blur and so on for the video editing. It is more convenient to save the encoding profile with settings like video codec, bit rate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc. in a custom name for future usage.

Price and Availability
Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0 is available to buy from all major resellers or direct from http://www.video-to-flash.com. Suggested pricing for the commercial edition is $99.95 USD.
Evaluation version is available upon request.
For more information about Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6.0, please visit
http://www.video-to-flash.com

SOURCE: Moyea Software “

Hope will be helpful.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools