Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:34 AM

Default Which is the best paid service for SEO?

SEO,the term is very important in the case of a website.It is the fast technique used to get high traffic to our web site. I am also looking for increasing my site's traffic.Today most paid and free services are available.I am looking for some paid services to get high traffic.I am expecting a list.Is there any new services for getting fast and effective traffic.Which is the best method for getting traffic?Thanks for the replies.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 10-27-2009, 05:30 PM

Paid Directory submission
Paid Forum submission

Are the best paid services for the SEO..
Old 10-28-2009, 02:08 AM

Or paying for social sites but thats (also) more a blackheat method. And that traffic will only be there for some days. Also this kind of traffic wont click a lot on banners so you money wont be earned back easily.

But in my opinion you dont need to pay for traffic. Just make sure you have the basics: optimized site & quality articles which are unique. Register at some qualilty web and blog directories. Ask your friends for social sites etc. then it is just a mater of time if your content is good..
Old 10-29-2009, 10:15 AM

Register with a pay per click system.

Also try using yahoo answers, posting on to forums, commenting on blogs, article submissions, etc.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:04 AM

in which view you are talking about.? but am using paypal for this.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_swiger View Post
SEO,the term is very important in the case of a website.It is the fast technique used to get high traffic to our web site. I am also looking for increasing my site's traffic.Today most paid and free services are available.I am looking for some paid services to get high traffic.I am expecting a list.Is there any new services for getting fast and effective traffic.Which is the best method for getting traffic?Thanks for the replies.
You have many paid services in SEO like paid directory submission, paid article submission etc. But I think the best paid service is PPC (Pay Per Click) by which you can get good traffic also.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Jones View Post
You have many paid services in SEO like paid directory submission, paid article submission etc. But I think the best paid service is PPC (Pay Per Click) by which you can get good traffic also.
I agree with YOU. When you are able to pay, pay directly for the lead generating traffic.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools