Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:31 AM

Default How to Move your website on Ist Page of Search Engine?

I have a few websites but i want to know how to move my website on first page in search engine after applying few useful SEO techniques on it.

So i want to know few useful but earnful SEO techniques which bring my website on first page in Search engine.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 10-24-2009, 11:11 AM

Well just keep on applying all your knowledge in SEO especially all your knowledge in Link Building
Old 10-25-2009, 01:14 PM

Search engine optimization is made up of two parts

On page SEO. Pretty important but often neglected. A lot involved with this. I advice just reading this article. On page search engine optimization

Backlinks. Try and get as many do follow backlinks as you can for your site. Does not really matter what the content of the sites are as long as they are do follow. Use anchor text and make sure your anchors have your keywords
Old 10-27-2009, 04:49 PM

You have to optimize your web site for listing on the first page of the google with the help of different keywords..
Old 10-28-2009, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche View Post
Search engine optimization is made up of two parts

On page SEO. Pretty important but often neglected. A lot involved with this. I advice just reading this article. On page search engine optimization

Backlinks. Try and get as many do follow backlinks as you can for your site. Does not really matter what the content of the sites are as long as they are do follow. Use anchor text and make sure your anchors have your keywords
I just wanted to add this:

It depends a lot on the keyword(s) of course. But some now and then websites which arent optimized or only for a part appear in the top10. This could have lots of reasons of course. But a lot of times those websites excists for a long time or/and they have a lot of (quality) backlinks.

So keep quality:
- content (unique and right use of keywords)
- backlinks (anchor text with keywords)
And a optimized site then it will be only a mater of time..
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools