Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:04 AM

Default Why do we need Articles Promotion???

Last days, i have read a articles that introduce the Articles to promote the role of the site? i think it is very Justified,so i want to share it here.
why do we need Articles Promotion?Just as most people's know ,because
Articles can actually give you high page ranks, increase your traffic and generate a generally good SEO website.
Creating articles was initially made for your own website content. You can use these article submission as a means of gaining better SEO.
Article directories are not only a place where links abound they are also good sources of information that’s why they hoard in a lot of traffic. Your articles should be keyword optimized for more SEO points. Most importantly they should contain links to your website. Articles can also help you build a familiarity among online users and build your website’s branding on the Worldwide Web. So it is best that you give your best shot in writing your articles all the time, it would all reflect to your site’s image. And if you created a good image about your site, then quality traffic and profits would soon be yours.
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 11-05-2009, 08:56 AM

Thanks for your sharing.
Your post helps people understand the importance of article submission.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:35 AM

I have't know why we need aticle promotion at first, but i know why now, thank you so much.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 PM

I am agree with you.. Article submission is very important for optimizing site & for increase the Page Rank..
Old 11-13-2009, 08:16 AM

Well increase your traffic if your article is very attractive to readers, but I guess the most important in posting article is when you also post some keyword link...
Old 05-27-2010, 08:07 AM

Article promotion also help to get backlink and also its help to increase traffic on website....
Old 06-10-2010, 05:46 AM

By doing article submissions, you can drive more traffic at the same time its an easy way to gain backlinks for deep links...........so write more informative content in your article.....
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools