Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 02-28-2008, 04:58 PM

Default Innovating New Internet Marketing Strategy

http://internetmarketingsingapore.com/blog
If you have already started out in affiliate marketing, you would have realized that the straightforward methods of running an affiliate marketing campaign might not be as simple as you thought. After all, which are doing is repeating the strategy that some of the guru has offered to you.
Most of you would have attempted to use something called the Google Cash method. In this method, the online marketing strategy that is involved requires you to advertise on Google Adwords in order to send traffic direct to your affiliate link. However, this method has been obsolete ever since Google Adwords prevented more than one affiliate link to appear on their sponsored links sidebars. Some innovative it affiliate marketers have actually create a new strategies to still use Google Adwords without having to pay for higher bids.
Recently, something called “Day Job Killer” sprung into the affiliate marketing scene and began to give affiliate marketers some new hope of being able to earn their income using very simple methods on Google Adwords and more.
However, in my opinion as long as there are thousands and thousands of people using the strategies, you will end up losing out because unless you started implementing them immediately after you use these books, you wouldn’t be able to profit.
So, what is a new Internet marketing strategy that can hit the ball out of the park? For most people, online marketing strategies that affiliates use are simply copied of other successful campaigns. While this has a gem of wisdom, it is obviously flawed –anyone who copies successful campaigns will always be a follower, not the leader.
Sure, after copying a campaign, you might be able to make quite a few sales. But what happened to you be able to innovate new Internet marketing strategies? I think the weakness in many people is that they are unable to innovate new online marketing systems and strategies that work well for them. So in order to be better at affiliate marketing, you need to begin to seek out strategies that are far more creative.
The elements of creativity come from studying other peoples’ affiliate marketing strategies. Take the best of breed practices and then combine them in order to come out with something more effective. Take a look for instance, at the idea of a viral ebook. Instead of letting people pass around the book, now Internet marketers are paying other people to pass the ebook around. Seek to dominate a strategy in the affiliate marketing space with a new strategy after innovating.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 03-07-2008, 12:54 PM

Default Search Engine Optimisation SEO

SEO is one of the most important marketing channels. Affiliate marketing is also good, but only applicable to a certain section of businesses .

SEO has a wide circumference and can help you bring traffic to any website/business
Old 01-31-2009, 11:21 AM

Here are some SEO advices for beginners i can say.
Believe me it's really unbelievable and you learn a lot of things from it.

1. Always or at least monthly change your website keywords positioning
2. Put h1-h4 tags on your website
3. Bold or underline your keywords and again change things on a regularly basis
4. For script users make your URLS search engine friendly
5. Try and write articles directly on your site and add a social bookmarking script for people to bookmark
6. If you do link exchange make sure the website topic is similar to yours and check their page source for the "nofollow" attribute. If it's there delete their link.
7. Create a google and yahoo sitemap and submit it.
8. Changing or adding Content regularly of your website is NO2.SEO RULE
9. the NO.1 SEO rule is to have patience. Really it is.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:45 AM

Default Hi

I think should go through Some SEM techniwues...Chek out my Sig for the best of SEM techniques

THanks
Old 02-02-2009, 10:33 AM

Default Re: Innovating New Internet Marketing Strategy

SEO is one of the booming field now a days..As the usage of internet goes on increasing and competition also high..So to become a winner you need to follow certain guide lines and procedures in SEO..So don't neglect it and do some work on SEO, to be sure you will get very amazing results..

hire seo expert
Old 02-02-2009, 07:51 PM

Default Seo stratages

I had gained a lot of information reg the strategy's of seo and internet marketing. The tips provided for maintaining the page rank is very good. Thanks or the information
Old 02-05-2009, 07:18 AM

Default Re: Innovating New Internet Marketing Strategy

In business there are certain things you must not do if you want to be successful in your online business. Your marketing strategy is very helpful to create a good business foundation.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:41 AM

Turn Up The Profits On Your Web Business Using These Innovative, Easy To Put Into Action Marketing Secrets!"
Are You Tired Of The Same Old Rehashed Marketing Strategies? In this guide you're going to learn the Innovative Internet Marketing Strategies that have not only taken my business to the next level but also the businesses of many of my clients.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools