Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:53 AM

Default how to carwl daily by google???

hello Guys,

We know very well that how to Google index our website but do you have any techniques which we can call Google at our website with inner pages likes daily bases so that which we have to update then should be update instant..Therefore we can get more benefit from our daily base work.

While I know that if i will submit website link in Social Media Websites and add signature forums links then it will index that page which i will submit then index pages with in 24 to 48 hours...

but we should that whenever change at our website and link pages likes that meta tags, keywords and website content changes Update at instant..

so what do you thinks that Indexing process..

are you have any Idea and techniques...then share now.....
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 11-18-2009, 10:11 AM

So you say updating our website regularly and adding signatures to forums posts and social networking profiles will help in making search engines crawl our web site.
Yes, this will surely help you. But don't rapidly change your website content. Instead make new additions will help better.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewhayn1 View Post
So you say updating our website regularly and adding signatures to forums posts and social networking profiles will help in making search engines crawl our web site.
Yes, this will surely help you. But don't rapidly change your website content. Instead make new additions will help better.
which type we can regular update website can you explain us..even how to possible daily base website content..
Old 11-19-2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webrecsol View Post
which type we can regular update website can you explain us..even how to possible daily base website content..
I'm very sorry to say that I couldn't be able to understand your English. Can you make it a bit clear.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewhayn1 View Post
I'm very sorry to say that I couldn't be able to understand your English. Can you make it a bit clear.
i am saying that is this possible that we can update daily change website content...

i hope that you understood my question which i ask....
Old 11-20-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webrecsol View Post
i am saying that is this possible that we can update daily change website content...

i hope that you understood my question which i ask....
I prefer not to update the content of same page daily. Instead update the content of different pages. If you update first page today. Try updating second page after two days. And the third page next.

Also adding new content/new Pages is more favorable.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:31 PM

From regular update on your site u can increase the number of time of crowler visit but it is not possible that they will visit daily..
Old 11-23-2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnet View Post
From regular update on your site u can increase the number of time of crowler visit but it is not possible that they will visit daily..
Of course. But it is better then nothing right. This will surely increase the frequency of crawling.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:56 AM

From regular update on your site u can add daily fresh and trendy content with your keywords relevant its help little bit
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools