Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:59 PM

Default Top ranking on search engines

Webmasters and SEOs always try their best to get the top rank for their sites and they continue until they get it and try all old and advanced techniques to get it and I am also not an exception.

My question is that is having your site on top rank on major search engines is really best thing in SEO, does a top rank site always have the highest traffic?

I think its not true as often I have seen people prefer to go throgh sites that are ranked at two or three or fourth rank and only a few directly go to the site ranked at top.

I also often avoid site at the top and click on 2 or 3 ranked site for my query...........So I think having a second or third rank is better than having top rank. What do you think? I just want to know your views about it.

Thanks.........
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 04-22-2008, 02:19 PM

I think people like to look at sites from the first on down but the conversion rate will most likely not be a #1 rank.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:41 AM

People never use that site which site have big rank because which site use much by the people that site take PR coz that is using mostly.you know people never Watch any pages after first page of Google or any search engine.and if your site in top 10 ranking that will must use.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools