Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:42 PM

Default Inclusion of Existing Articles vs Outbound Links

Hi all, got another one for you... I have a site where the huge chunk of biz will feed off of the stuff in current events... so naturally I would like to include some current even info on the site so people know where I am coming from.

Now is it better for SEO to copy excerpts, quotes, portions, or even whole articles from existing stories, ie on CNN, NY Times, etc, or is there a negative to that and I should just pop in a link to that page on that external site?

Later when we start making some profits or I have more time, I am more than willing to write my own content, current events or otherwise, but for now, I just need material that is correct and well written.

Thanks!
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools