Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:02 AM

Default Yahoo Answers. A Great Place To Increase Website Traffic

Hi all,

Everyone is after some easy ways to increase the traffic to his website. Because your online business is directly dependant on your website traffic. If you 100 people are visiting your website then usually 1-2 of them will be your customers or will do some purchase.

To increase your website traffic a great place is "Yahoo Answers": ( http://answers.yahoo.com/ )

Here are some tips how to use this place to advertise your website:

1) Join. Its free. If you have a yahoo account, you just need to login.
2) First of all choose the category or categories which best suit your website theme.
3) In start just read the questions and answers asked and answered by other members.
4) Especially look at the best answers.
5) Start answering the latest questions asked by community of your category.
6) Give the brief and complete answers.
7) There is a resources box which you can see while answering. Post the link of your website in this box.
If you dont know some answer then simple google and you will find the instant information.
9) Reply at least 20 questions daily.

If you follow all these things, after one month, you will have::

a) 600 backlinks to your website.
b) Extra daily clicks to your website. If your answers are normal then expect 5-10 visits per day. If you are giving great info to community, you can expect, like 20-30 or more from this website.
c) This will increase your revenue.
d) For every answer you will get 2 points on yahoo answers.
e) If your answer is awarded the "best answer" award,you will get 10 points.
f) Depending on your points, your quota of answering questions is increased.

I have my website http://www.cleararticles.com/. This site is receiving a good portion of traffic from yahoo answers.

I hope you will find this article valuable. If yes, please give your votes, comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
http://www.cleararticles.com
Blog Comment Software

Old 05-22-2008, 12:19 PM

Hmm.. That was a very good post. If you want to rank well in Yahoo... It seems Yahoo! Answers is a great source of BLs.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Banned

Default Increase traffic through link building

Increase traffic through link building for more useful your websites all the seo service providers can using link building tactics.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:24 PM

Thanks mate for sharing this information yahoo answer is really a great place to move traffic to your website. When we run any Question query in google most of this time it brings answers from yahoo answers that's great idea for moving traffic.
Is there Google also have any answers platform like yahoo?
Old 10-13-2009, 05:10 PM

Smile Nice post.

That's Funny. I've been using Yahoo Answers since 2007 for getting general answers. I never looked to it as a source for steady traffic. This was possibly the most valuable article I've seen today. I'm going to open a Y/A account for my business now.

Thanks Alot
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools