Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-02-2010, 06:19 PM

Default Best social bookmarking sites today?

Hello,
I used to submit to about 150 social bookmarking sites because I think they are good in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to index my new pages/blogs. Today, I only have about 40 social bookmarking sites left to submit my new pages and blog. They closed my account after a few months.
So, I like to know about best 10 or 20 social bookmarking sites. I really don't want to invest my time on the social bookmarking sites that will close my account and all my sites/blogs in the future.
Can anyone please tell me the best 10 or 20 social bookmarking sites that you can trust to submit your sites/blogs?
Thanks very much!
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 01-08-2011, 10:15 AM

Default Best social bookmarking sites today?

Directory roll,Directory critic These two are very important sites of social bookmarking.

Joomla development company | Drupal Developers
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools