Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:35 AM

Default Any Help Me??

My Website Securedloanspark.co.uk is some days ago its position is 400 in Google but today days it not exhibit in Google any page. Please verify me what reason exactly.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 06-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Administrator

You are not banned, searching your URL or page Title shows your domain in the SERP's fine. Your cache date (8 days ago) is ok for a domain of that authority.

It's possible you have tripped a filter, your domain is a classic case of too much SEO making it get spammy.

Quote:
<title>Compare Secured Loans- Apply for Secured Loans, Personal,Homeowner,Debt Consolidation Loans with Bad Credit in UK</title>

<meta name="description" content="Compare &amp; Apply for cheap &amp; flexible secured loans today with low APRs. Looking for Debt Consolidation loans, Secured homeowner loans, personal debt consolidation, quick personal loans, home improvement loans for bad credit history, business start up loans, car loans or any purpose loans, get it with secured loans park. Apply instantly and take the advantage of our secured loans." />

<meta name ="keywords" content="compare Secured loans, online secured loans comparison, UK Secured Loans, Cheap Personal &amp; Secured Loans, any purpose , loans, cheapest loans UK, homeowner loans, low secured loans, Secure Loans UK, fast secured loan with bad credit history, business, debt consolidation, home improvement, car loan, small business loans, loan UK, loans." />
And this is just your Meta's without even moving on to the document body.

Also on-page, "Loan" is 6.36% keyword density, and "Loans" is 5.22%

So "Loan" & "Loans" occur 73 times on your home page with a combined density of 11.58%, this is way too much. Check how may times the sites ranking in the top 10 use these terms and try and average somewhere around that.

The loans industry is highly competitive, and Google knows this so stuffing pages, spammy backlinks etc isn't going to work.

Hope that helps.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
You are not banned, searching your URL or page Title shows your domain in the SERP's fine. Your cache date (8 days ago) is ok for a domain of that authority.

It's possible you have tripped a filter, your domain is a classic case of too much SEO making it get spammy.

And this is just your Meta's without even moving on to the document body.

Also on-page, "Loan" is 6.36% keyword density, and "Loans" is 5.22%

So "Loan" & "Loans" occur 73 times on your home page with a combined density of 11.58%, this is way too much. Check how may times the sites ranking in the top 10 use these terms and try and average somewhere around that.

The loans industry is highly competitive, and Google knows this so stuffing pages, spammy backlinks etc isn't going to work.

Hope that helps.
some times ago i change my website , i put forum then my site not listing in google, can i remove my forum in home page.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:21 PM

Default Decline in position

Hi rakeshraushan .How are you doing?Coming to the point regarding your site position .Google checks for the daily updation of your site ,it may be in terms of optimizing your site traffic or content.If this is not done your site position may be dropped.Dont worry approach seo experts for obtaining best position and to attain quality traffic.You may get the right solution at nicheforseo.com
Take care.....bye...
Old 05-04-2010, 06:01 AM

Smile

If you are in need of a business loan, Merchant Cash Advance will meet all your needs. Merchant cash advance program is designed as a convenient way to get the money you need for your business when your company needs a business cash advance most.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:58 AM

its not an issue its a just Google Fluctuation nothing else try do more and more Promotion nothing else..
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

SEO - Top

Web Design & SEO Forums