Web Design & SEO Company

Web Design & SEO Company (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/)
-   SEO (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/)
-   -   article submission Spamming or not Spamming?? (http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/622-article-submission-spamming-not-spamming.html)

rakeshraushan 06-17-2008 08:00 AM

article submission Spamming or not Spamming??

I have use 1 fresh article in many article directory for article submission, my question is it is spamming or not or crapper i support this impact in seo, if it is not spamming then how some submission for 1 article??

I think it is not spammy but gratify give your comment in correct way

marketraise 07-01-2008 06:24 AM

hello.
if you are putting the same matter in all the artical directory .obviously its spamming .but if it is cached by google then definitely you are going to get back link from it . and it is good for seo .

meanne2007 07-28-2008 02:58 AM

I heard that article Submission is 90% less effort due to the fact that you submit your article into different article submission sites...and the search engine seen it as a not unique content.

totoybigote 07-28-2008 01:03 PM

i think it depends on the content of your submission.. well obviously..

:eek::eek::eek:

Website Design Delhi 02-10-2009 09:06 AM

its not spamming if you add 1 article in same author name and same content in all article directories

thanks

bobwilson37 02-10-2009 11:43 AM

Re: article submission Spamming or not Spamming??

Yeah, it's ok..If you submit your own article in many directories, it won't effect you..But your article should be unique and attractive, then automatically you will get good traffic and page rank.....

hire seo expert

jamesfoster 02-10-2009 06:48 PM

Article submission

Can any one help for the 5 comments on Article submission..
1/ If you submit the article to an article site and market the article on social media sites, the links will be going to the article site and not your own.
2/ If you submit the article to an article site and it attracts links from other websites, blogs etc. they will be going to the article site and not your own.
3/ If you submit the article to an article site then the search engine traffic will go to the article site, the readers may or may not click the link to your own site.
4/ If your article is great surely you want the readers of your website to be able to read it, if you submit the article to an article site they won’t.
5/ Most article sites are not trusted by the search engines so the links back to your own site will hold little if any weight.
Is all this is true..

friend1 02-21-2009 12:21 PM

I think??

HI
well it is better to enter the fresh article rather than by getting in the same material in the article your should to hve to sort it out. that by doing this it is not Spamming but the same not only article but material also cached by google and will create spamming. so it is better to keep some what different.

curadebt.com 03-05-2009 01:31 PM

I would say free things are not good. The owner of the article directory will increase traffic and you will not get anything out of it. When the article will go deep in the directory it will get removed from google index. So the link will not be counted anymore and so no benefit.

Forum time zone is GMT. Currently it's 12:23 AM.