Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:10 PM

Default SEO Tips for Blogs

1. Write every day. Length is up to you but make it good reading.
2. Use a good CMS (Content Management System).
3. Provide RSS and automated pinging
4. Encourage Commenting
5. Make it easy to submit (Tweet, Stumble, Digg, etc) to social bookmarking and social media sites.
6. Link to the main website domain
7. Tag and Categorize all of your content for the best indexing results
8. Make sure the blog is searchable to take advantage of the categorization capability.
9. Do basic on-site SEO things
* Make sure each Title is unique – no duplicates
* Make sure titles and descriptions include / represent well- researched keywords / phrases.
* Be mindful of your keyword density but don’t obsess over it. Write for people and the SEO issues will take care of themselves.

Blogs are great for Search Engine Optimization is you keep at it for the long term. Fresh content, well implemented, with solid syndication processes are the tickets to success in SEO blogging.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 12-02-2011, 06:46 PM

It's really overwhelming information for blog. Blog commenting is really helpful for good SERP. and it's improve backlinks.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:12 AM

does blog still work?i registerd so many blog mianly wordpress, but just few months i didn't loggin and the webmaster deleted my account, it;s really amazing and i don't know if this blog they thought thould be post text or article day by day..
Old 03-11-2012, 01:01 PM

I am glad to watch this well feedback.Blogs are the fastest growing class of websites on the internet. No longer the sole domain of teenagers and the love lorn, blogs are now an established form of internet communication.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools